Milan 1 Setlist Bitchfest/Party (and general discussion) Part Deux!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apologies, I have joined this late but what has happened to Drowning Man in the first 3 shows. It was rehersed extensively prior to the Barca 1 show and now appears to have been dropped completely. I'm so disappointed I could cry.... :down:

Apologies, I have joined this late but what has happened to Drowning Man in the first 3 shows. It was rehersed extensively prior to the Barca 1 show and now appears to have been dropped completely. I'm so disappointed I could cry.... :down:

don't give up hope!

I'm sure it will turn up somewhen along the way! :yes:

btw I love :drool: DM, so I'm looking foward to it, myself!:hyper::hyper:

Till tomorrow then everyone. I get done work at 2pm Eastern time, so I can just make it

Natch, if they keep playing the same setlist then setlist parties are pointless.... are they not?
:doh:

people were still here for the set list parties during Vertigo tour even towards the end .....maybe not as many people, all the time.

If we get audio at least from tome to time :pray: :)lol:)
that'd be a good reason to be around for at least some set lists parties.

Some poeple grab concert photos off which ever photo news sites they can get, and post them- that's a lot of fun!

Other people do make funny comments etc.....

so I know I'll be around for a bunch :D

and thanks (in advance as well :D) for all the folks who do all this! :up:

Since this show didnt generate a big outburst of discussion like the last two, I'm going to leave this thread open for general discussion as well.

Back
Top Bottom