Last song of the night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It will be elevation and the stadium will fill with smoke and the stage will take off into the sky and land in the next stadium!!:lol:

with a snippet of Red Light

The last show of the tour, they go out with an encore bang:

1. Elvis Ate America / Elvis Presley And America (snippet) / America (snippet) / I'm Afraid Of Americans (snippet)
2. J. Swallow / Red Light (snippet) / Your Blue Room (snippet) / A Different Kind Of Blue (snippet) / United Colours (snippet)
3. The Refugee / One (snippet) / Pride (snippet) / Vertigo (snippet) / With Or Without You (snippet) / Bad (snippet) / Desire (snippet) / Gloria (snippet) / 40 (snippet) / Magnificent (snippet) / Kite (snippet) / Vertigo x2 (snippet)
4. 4th Of July

The last show of the tour, they go out with an encore bang:

1. Elvis Ate America / Elvis Presley And America (snippet) / America (snippet) / I'm Afraid Of Americans (snippet)
2. J. Swallow / Red Light (snippet) / Your Blue Room (snippet) / A Different Kind Of Blue (snippet) / United Colours (snippet)
3. The Refugee / One (snippet) / Pride (snippet) / Vertigo (snippet) / With Or Without You (snippet) / Bad (snippet) / Desire (snippet) / Gloria (snippet) / 40 (snippet) / Magnificent (snippet) / Kite (snippet) / Vertigo x2 (snippet)
4. 4th Of July

I think you're missing Yellow (snippet) in the J. Swallow snippetry there :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom