ISS vs ISS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

If one must be in the set, which would you prefer?

• Total voters

Axver

Vocal parasite
So which would you prefer?

I'd much rather one of UF's best songs, personally. Or, hell, any song.

I'm all for the space station thing.

It's so insane and pure Bono-megalomania - ZooTv for the new millenium - instead of wartorn Sarajevo, we're going live to outer space, live to the future. It seems like an idea born from the "Kiss the future" concept and I was really blown away that they did it.

But Indian Summer Sky would also be awesome :)

I'm all for the space station thing.

It's so insane and pure Bono-megalomania - ZooTv for the new millenium - instead of wartorn Sarajevo, we're going live to outer space, live to the future. It seems like an idea born from the "Kiss the future" concept and I was really blown away that they did it.

But Indian Summer Sky would also be awesome :)

See, to me, the Sarajevo thing was powerful - and powerfully disturbing. The ISStation thing is just pointless and wastes a valuable song slot. I hope that at future gigs, it's at least done with a greater degree of brevity. That would help it.

See, to me, the Sarajevo thing was powerful - and powerfully disturbing. The ISStation thing is just pointless and wastes a valuable song slot. I hope that at future gigs, it's at least done with a greater degree of brevity. That would help it.

Maybe they should do something else than talking about the One campaign, I haven't seen a video of it - but the concept is mindblowing.
Though I don't wanna see it at every show.

Have you thought about how it's meant to be next to Unknown Caller? I think I see the song differently now, in light of this link-up, and this flirtation with God/mankind searching for answers/outer space/spirituality-kind-a-thing in fact renders it totally valid.
Sarajevo might have been more powerful, I wasn't there, I don't know, but this actually makes perfect sense to me in the context of the show.

The mask thing is way worse than this.

Maybe they should do something else than talking about the One campaign, I haven't seen a video of it - but the concept is mindblowing.
Though I don't wanna see it at every show.

Have you thought about how it's meant to be next to Unknown Caller? I think I see the song differently now, in light of this link-up, and this flirtation with God/mankind searching for answers/outer space/spirituality-kind-a-thing in fact renders it totally valid.
Sarajevo might have been more powerful, I wasn't there, I don't know, but this actually makes perfect sense to me in the context of the show.

The mask thing is way worse than this.

My thoughts exactly.

And oh, given how much I just laughed hearing what the other three asked the guys at ISS, I firmly prefer Space Chat. :lmao:

Those were the most hackneyed, forced jokes ever.

U2, don't try humour.

I'm now convinced that U2 should book a flight on Virgin Galactic or Soyuz for their next promo tour and do the first live music performance from space.

Well, actually, Edge wasn't bad. But Larry's was just dreadful.

I wonder what you would be saying about them if it was ISS vs. ASOH. :wink:
(Oh, don't get scared... :lol: I've been here for some time, I used to post under a different acount.)

I'm wondering what the questions for the space station will be today and if there will be anything new about it.

Apparently the chat was not live (it's all over in belgian online press)

In a belgian interview clip with Frank De Winne, he mentioned having an interestig chat with Bono about third world debt relief and hunger in the world esp. amongst children (is where Unifec gets in), but he didn't say whether those chats would be continued :|

How long was the space chat?
Will they call every night to that ship ?
(Those guys must be freaking out after 2 weeks).
What could the questions be after a while?

questions, more questions :huh:

Apparently the chat was not live (it's all over in belgian online press)
|

it wasn't live? that seems kind of strange then.

How long was the space chat?
Will they call every night to that ship ?
(Those guys must be freaking out after 2 weeks).
What could the questions be after a while?

questions, more questions :huh:

yeah are they just gonna do the same thing every night or what?

I like the concept of space chat but Indian Summer Sky is criminally underrated, so I picked that :wink:

I started singing that "One of these things is not like the other." Song.
I think hearing My Humps live would make me choke on my Guinness. Then I'd probably get punched in the face for wasting Guinness. Fuck BEP and Fuck NSW.

Me too. Me too. Me too. Yes. YES. I hate that man-state.

Back
Top Bottom