is ultraviolet the best song on this tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cseggleton

War Child
i know kind of a blanket statement but i think this is the best song/moment of the tour so far. i love the passion they bring to this song i really think they can beef NLOTH up quite a bit and make it rockeier live like the fly. i think this stage really lends itself to more POP stuff. MOFO Discotheque LNOE GONE. So i think leave off the obvious UF and COBL. So with my rambling here is my perfect 360 24 supersounds

Magnificent
NLOTH
FLY
LNOE
UC
MOFO
EBTTRT
Crazy Remix
AIwiy
BTBS
NYD
BD
AOH
MERCY
ES
GONE
MLK
WOWOY
UF
Streets
Breathe
Ultraviolet
FEZ
White as Snow
MOS

It didn't move me very much on both nights. Probably also has to do with Bono's ridiculous 'suit of lights' and his antics with the hanging microphone. I was much more impressed with The Unforgettable Fire, among others.

unknown caller isn't working for me. the guitar solo is far to short.

I'd like an extended 10 minute edge orgasm please.

you mean the 21 notes played of which 7 were mistakes x factor 20.
I do not know if my heart can take that many failures in a row. What is up with the Edge anyway, is he underrehearsed, nevrous, he souds incredibly shaky at the moment

you mean the 21 notes played of which 7 were mistakes x factor 20.
I do not know if my heart can take that many failures in a row. What is up with the Edge anyway, is he underrehearsed, nevrous, he souds incredibly shaky at the moment

He nailed the guitar solo on the second night. :love:
So it was just a first night glitch.

Ultraviolet and UF both were fantastic, so was Walk On, despite the mask thing.
City of blinding lights was great aswell.

WOWY was the worst I have heard on both nights, such a short and dull ending.

I was at Barcelona on Tuesday and Unkown Caller was fantastic gonna become a U2 live great

It didn't move me very much on both nights. Probably also has to do with Bono's ridiculous 'suit of lights' and his antics with the hanging microphone. I was much more impressed with The Unforgettable Fire, among others.

Here Here. It's the Unforgettable Fire. A far superior song.

My favorite song from the two Barcelona's has to be

Angel Of Harlem (Man In The Mirror Snippet & Don't Stop Snippet):drool:

Don't ask me why but I loved this one:hug:

Also MOS

All the songs were great but these two stand out to me anyway

:reject:

:up:Aside from Bono singing it a little differently than the album (Live singing an octave higher than usual) So far I like UF, and Moment of Surrender. Electrical Storm sounded awesome as well....I think the sounds of the show will improve each night, so when they get to Chicago it will hopefully be MAGNIFICENT

I am loving the performance aspect of this song, the lighting, the hanging microphone, and the passion in Bono's voice as he is having fun and swinging around. It totally brings back the ZooTv vibe, and that's always a good thing. I have watched the clips of Ultraviolet more than any other, so that must mean to me, this song is the best so far. I'm loving it.:drool:

I'm just praying Bono doesn't break something swinging around during this song between now and October, so that I can see it live! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom