Five Great U2 Songs Even the band has problably forgotten about

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So Cruel is and will always be my favorite U2 song, I wish we could convence them to bring this gem out in the coming legs of the tour.

So Cruel is the weakest song on AB, Wild Honey is the weakest song on Leave Behind, Exit will never be played again because the band said so. Not a good list. There are others I'd prefer much more.

I'll agree with God Part II, Spanish Eyes, and Exit. I'm indifferent on the other two.

I'd like to add Hawkmoon 269. I have a few more, but I'll start there.

They said Exit would never be played again?

Didn't they also say SBS would never be played again (around the ZooTV timeframe, maybe?) and then lo and behold, there it was?* I don't trust them when they say they'll never play it again.

*I might be completely crazy and they never said that.

Didn't they also say SBS would never be played again (around the ZooTV timeframe, maybe?) and then lo and behold, there it was?* I don't trust them when they say they'll never play it again.

They did say that.

But I think to the common fan, SBS is much more popular than Exit so it's a very different scenario.

I would like to see them try more stuff from War. Like, Surrender.
omg yes. i love this song live.

personally, i'm not a fan of most of these songs. i only would get excited for god part 2 and spanish eyes. and i wouldn't say the band forgot spanish eyes; they have played it as recently as vertigo. though given that they didn't play it in barcelona says maybe they have forgotten it :hmm:

and i still want drowning man! :whine:

Yeah they did.

They also said they'd never play Ultraviolet again.

So Cruel > Your Blue Room. Just saying. Wild honey doesn't even belong in the discussion, imo.

So Cruel is the weakest song on AB

So "trying to throw your arms" is a better tune than So Cruel :hmm::lol:

Wild Honey is the weakest song on Leave Behind

So Grace is a better tune than Wild honey :wink::hmm::lol:

There are others I'd prefer much more

That was not the question what YOU like to hear, becuase there is a typical saying, in china dropped some rice thats how the band cares about your wishes!!!:up::applaud::lol:

The honorable mentions were good if you ignore the fact that Stay and Electrical Storm have been on 360.

ASOH, SC, and nice shout out to Seconds!

even with his improved voice........i dont think bono could handle singing god part two. as for so cruel....i always skip it. agree about surrender......that song would be great to hear

listening to the zoo europa live disc from dublin, i find it hard to believe that edge didnt like the way it sounded. that song is epic on there.

Back
Top Bottom