Edge gives some hints on the setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As long as Streets stays (which it is probably 100% going to) I'll be happy with whatever they play :rockon:

Sorry if this has already been noted, but for what it's worth, the latest video snippet on U2.com features Edge's rehearsal of (I think) HMTMKMKM chords. I'd post the vid, but I honestly have no earthly idea how. :doh: Stage set-up really lends itself to the song, and with rehearsal, I think it's a pretty good bet we hear it played during the show... :drool:

Sorry if this has already been noted, but for what it's worth, the latest video snippet on U2.com features Edge's rehearsal of (I think) HMTMKMKM chords. I'd post the vid, but I honestly have no earthly idea how. :doh: Stage set-up really lends itself to the song, and with rehearsal, I think it's a pretty good bet we hear it played during the show... :drool:

The latest video shows Edge tinkering with the Magnificent effects.

I'm not sure which one you're watching.

There a thread about this in the General Tour thread.

I agree that would be a great song for this tour.

The latest video shows Edge tinkering with the Magnificent effects.

I'm not sure which one you're watching.

There a thread about this in the General Tour thread.

I agree that would be a great song for this tour.

You may be absolutely correct. I was referring to the "15 Days" clip. Frankly, I'm not very good at hearing things the way many of y'all hear them. Maybe I'm engaging in wishful thinking. It would be kind of cool though. Perhaps the "Bat Signal" would be cast wildly about the stadium via the lights on the spike. Oh well. One can always hope!

Just noting for the record that I still love BTBS, and no matter what version that's still one of the best solos going *G*

Also noting that the info coming out of Barcelona the last couple days is making me extremely happy, and I'm hoping a certain older song currently being rehearsed shows up in TO ;)

Back
Top Bottom