Dublin 3 support: "The Script" setlist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZOOTVTOURist

Refugee
...does anybody know, the setlist "The Script" played when supporting our boys in Dub 3? Thanx ...

Im afraid i cant give them in the exact order, but i know they played we cry, the man who cant be moved, the end where i begin, breakeven, talk you down, before the worst and rusty halo.

A friend of mine got the drummer's setlist. So it they didn't change the order of the songs (or added a new one) this is the setlist:
- Before The Worst
- Talk You Down
- Break Even
- The End [where I begin]
- We Cry
- (Intro) Man Who Can't [be moved]
- Rusty Halo
- Heroes

They were quite OK, although I didn't know any of their songs (apart from Rusty Halo, which I think I heard on the radio/saw on TV once or twice).

A friend of mine got the drummer's setlist. So it they didn't change the order of the songs (or added a new one) this is the setlist:
- Before The Worst
- Talk You Down
- Break Even
- The End [where I begin]
- We Cry
- (Intro) Man Who Can't [be moved]
- Rusty Halo
- Heroes

So glad I didn't see them open for U2, hearing those songs live would of caused me to walk out of the stadium

I honestly don't get why this band is so hyped. Apparently they're supposed to be great. :| I didn't feel it.

"Because when her heart breaks you know it don't break even"

it's for the lyrics, obviously they're modern day poets, that and writing songs about sitting a corner and refusing to move because a girl dumped you

I like The Man Who Can't Be Moved and only know it because the video airs on VH1

Back
Top Bottom