Dublin 3, July 27th Setlist Party/Discussion Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw Wilco play past curfew at the Charlottesville Pavilion in Virginia back in 2007. They knew they were coming up against the clock, but the set was blazing and the crowd was going berserk and they did a third encore, a 15-minute version of 'Spiders (Kidsmoke)' that officially put them over the mark. I have no idea what the fine would have been, but they were having fun and didn't seem to care. (The show ultimately clocked in at almost three hours.) You'd figure U2 could afford it with all the money those shows must have raked in, but maybe Dublin is crazy about curfew fines.

I'm happy too! Except for having to come home last night and not being there in person! But this thread helped me!!! lol

No more suprises after MOS apparently, no curfew broke. . . . .

True....after you have been to a U2 concert...the setlist parties kinda lose a little of their appeal.

But not by much because it's just as unique as actually being there with the band.

It seems over. Good set tonight. Could be even better with some changes but overall it "looked"good. I am seriouosly thinking about going to see them in australia and new zealand next year :drool:

yeah, exactly...they should just start up Drowning Man...and right after "Hold on...hold on tightly" , just leave...that would so epic.

You'll see, a shithole like Zagreb will get Drowning Man first! :wink:

Alright peeps. I've got 5 hrs to go over
my notes & readings and complete my
online midterm exam (which I am so not
going to get a good grade on).

Take care all; see you @ the Gothenburg
setlist part :wave:

Well Goodnite all and thanks for the fun party:) see ya'll next time, take care, byeeee:wave:

True....after you have been to a U2 concert...the setlist parties kinda lose a little of their appeal.

But not by much because it's just as unique as actually being there with the band.

But as i'd never been to a setlist party before there was no appeal to lose! So i have loved it!!!!! Thanks guys! I'll be back again definitely! (If that's OK!?!)

Yep agree with that, Since i've been to the gig I'm not that jumpy about party's anymore but once you get in them you wont get out again!
Its just to fun and exciting.

Nice setlist :) I was hoping for at least one surprise in the encore (I guess Shine Like Stars....), but otherwise it was decent enough :wink: I bet Axver's not a happy camper right about now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom