Dont expect anymore changes to the setlist...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still can't believe they ditched a piece of art like The Unforgettable (and No Line On The Horizon too) and keep playing crap like Elevation, but other than that, the setlist is fine.

I still can't believe they ditched a piece of art like The Unforgettable (and No Line On The Horizon too) and keep playing crap like Elevation, but other than that, the setlist is fine.

I disagree that Elevation is crap, but I agree that they ditched TUF and NLOTH. Really great songs, and the current setlist is just awesome.

Where have you seen people bitching? Most people have been saying the setlist is really good right now. The "talk" has been because they have been soundchecking The Fly, and about what they will do at Glastonbury. So I have no idea what you are talking about. Supposedly Dallas Schoo said there would be a surprise in Oakland. So that caused some speculation. Still, how is that bitching?? :shrug:

I thought I read the surprise was coming in Anaheim

The buzz on Tuesday was that Dallas had said a surprise was coming at that show. Maybe he was misquoted or misunderstood, but that was the story before the Oakland show.

Looks likely that North America won't get to hear these 6 unreleased songs performed live in person at a 360 show:

Mercy
Return of the Stingray Guitar
Every Breaking Wave
Boy Falls From the Sky(Moncton is a maybe with Carney on the bill)
North Star
Glastonbury

Looks likely that North America won't get to hear these 6 unreleased songs performed live in person at a 360 show:

Mercy
Return of the Stingray Guitar
Every Breaking Wave
Boy Falls From the Sky(Moncton is a maybe with Carney on the bill)
North Star
Glastonbury

Mercy and Glastonbury were the only highlights of the 2010 leg IMO. Glastonbury they dropped pretty quickly unfortunately. Stingray was cool but was killed each time by being followed by Beautiful Day, just killed all the momentum of that intro. So if Stingray means B. Day next in the intro, I prefer not to hear it! :) The rest of the new stuff was just kind of blah. Boy Falls From The Sky is a mediocre song and the rest were acoustic and kind of boring IMO.

Back
Top Bottom