Crazy tonight remix appreciation thread !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Ultraviolet has its own thread, the other highlight of the show deserves it too. Certainly the most talked about part of the show ...

A radical re-working on the song (nothing comes close except maybe RTSS on Zoo TV), it's totally different to the album. The disco-like effects on the video are great, and cool see Larry swinging on the little hand-played drums, only to switch to the kit for the energetic ending.

Love the song on the album, but the remix and how it fits into the live show is incredible. :love:

like the album version- first time I heard the remix I was a bit shocked and didn't get it- second time in Dublin and then at the rest of the shows it just blew me away- one of my high lights of the show- and coming after COBL and Vertigo totally knackering (but in a good way)

highlight of the show for me, and many many others. the crowd just goes insane.

:FUCKYEAH:

:rockon:

I totally was not sure about this before I had actually experienced it. yes, that is not seeing, that's not hearing, this song is all about experiencing it.

Those first few seconds where the rest of the people wonder where the fuck they're listening to, then everyone jumping along... oh man, just thinking about it still gives me chills! I LOVED IT.:hyper:

I got tickets for a friend, his parents had their wedding anniversary the day of the 2nd AMS concert, so I got him four tickets. They LOVED the show, but what's more, they LOVED the remix! It was their favourite moment of the entire night!

I loved this song on the first listen, and I love how they reworked it. Best song this tour, by far.

:FUCKYEAH:

:rockon:

I totally was not sure about this before I had actually experienced it. yes, that is not seeing, that's not hearing, this song is all about experiencing it.

Those first few seconds where the rest of the people wonder where the fuck they're listening to, then everyone jumping along... oh man, just thinking about it still gives me chills! I LOVED IT.:hyper:

I got tickets for a friend, his parents had their wedding anniversary the day of the 2nd AMS concert, so I got him four tickets. They LOVED the show, but what's more, they LOVED the remix! It was their favourite moment of the entire night!

I loved this song on the first listen, and I love how they reworked it. Best song this tour, by far.

yep. and i didn't even know how much of an impact it had on people until i was caught in the jam of people after Chicago 1. i would honestly say that i heard at least 20 comments about how cool it was after the show....and it seemed like these comments came from people who didn't know about it beforehand.

yep. and i didn't even know how much of an impact it had on people until i was caught in the jam of people after Chicago 1. i would honestly say that i heard at least 20 comments about how cool it was after the show....and it seemed like these comments came from people who didn't know about it beforehand.

Yeah, that surprised me too. After people on here saying it would only be nice for the hardcore fans, regular people do not care about it... I was surpised. I asked a couple of other friends who like U2 but aren't as hard core as we are, and they all unanimously said it was their favourite moment of the night. Everyone thought it was awesome and loved it.

And still people on here claim that nobody was into it but a few hardcore fans. :huh: Not at the shows I was at!

Back
Top Bottom