Brandenburg Gate setlist predictions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2log RT @U2roeli: Expecting BD, One, SBS, hoping for Zoo Station, unknown caller & acrobat ;-) 30 minutes, BD gibson in Dallas hands now

I love a cold Pepsi at 4AM:), then its kind of hard to fall back to sleep ,lol:doh:

Procrastination - huzzah - my favourite fickle friend :)

you're eating cheese at 4am :huh: . . . coffee and cherry ripe is the way to fly (followed by a brisk walk methinks so my ass doesn't come back to bite me :laugh: )

are we getting closer to showtime??? really hoping for some ab-goodness :yes:

I'm allergic to Cherry Ripes and I don't like coffee! :wink:

Plus I'm such a pompous clown, it's a miracle I'm not downing a glass of tawny port along with this cheese. I suppose drunkposting setlists could be mildly amusing, but ... no.

(I did one of the European live setlists whilst at least tipsy. :shh: )

I'm allergic to Cherry Ripes and I don't like coffee! :wink:

Plus I'm such a pompous clown, it's a miracle I'm not downing a glass of tawny port along with this cheese. I suppose drunkposting setlists could be mildly amusing, but ... no.

(I did one of the European live setlists whilst at least tipsy. :shh: )

:lol: . . . 'pompous clown' would be a fabulous title for an album . . . and must admit am a titchy bit partial to the port and cheese route myself . . .but not on first waking :D

. . . and in other, entirely unrelated news . . . why is my stupid computer crashing each time I try to post . . .I'll get around 3 or 4 posts in and then I get a 'webpage error' and bang, down it goes :gah: . . . not.happy.jan :angry:

:lol: . . . 'pompous clown' would be a fabulous title for an album . . . and must admit am a titchy bit partial to the port and cheese route myself . . .but not on first waking :D

I've been up almost 24 hours right now! I'm sorely tempted to have some of the riesling in the fridge ... it's not quite port or a good dry red but it's there.

There's suddenly a glass of South Australian riesling at my left hand. I wonder how that happened!

You guys are making me hungry.

cheese-platter.jpg

orrrrr

2008-platter-c-lg.jpg

:D

There's suddenly a glass of South Australian riesling at my left hand. I wonder how that happened!

the power of suggestion, or positive thinking,perhaps:D, or sleep drinking,lol i used to cook in my sleep,lol

Back
Top Bottom