Best of the tour so far...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Romi, you wanna upload that as a project or send it to someone who can? That would be AWESOME!

I would have to e-mail the songs to someone.... I might have time this weekend. Any takers who could upload it for others?

I would have to e-mail the songs to someone.... I might have time this weekend. Any takers who could upload it for others?

Alanah Got Game:ohmy:

LOL

I am not even sure what you mean by "upload" them:huh:

I am assuming since you have burned them to CD that is not what you mean

I could do it romi :hmm: Let me know :)
send space ok? Or anywhere...

wouldn't really matter to me (since I already have it:D) My issue is time. I should have some this weekend.

can you PM me your e-mail and I'll do what I can?

I don't want to open a separate thread for this but I just want to say that I truly appreciate Moment of Surrender and feel it gets better and better every show. I know there was some doubt and complaints about MOS being the show closer but having been there I think it is a really good choice for the last song. It's a really deep, spiritual and magical moment and Bono is so much into it. If you're in front of the stage you can totally watch his expression and body language when he sings it and there is a certain feeling of perfect exhaustion and of real surrender during this song. Vocally, it's amazing, even if Bono's voice is starting to sound hoarse or tired, but I feel this even adds to the magic. It really left a lasting impression, at least for me.

I think that's the best place for MOS, as a closer. It helps the song when he's hoarse, for example in Sheffield he sounded a bit more raspy than on other show I've heard and I think that version was maybe the best.
It is as good closer as Love is Blindness.

I have a request. My computer has been malfunctioning and I can't burn the set list for myself. I don't supposed, once I get Part 1 uploaded, someone can burn me a copy and snail mail it?

Magnificent from both Milan shows and Zagreb I is amazing, love the opera and Miss Sarajevo snippet. But then again, Milan are my favourite shows and bootlegs of the tour. The audience is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom