Auckland Rehearsals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its like you guys just don't care about little old me anymore.

I'll have my revenge. And It shall come when you least expect it. Just you wait.

Peace, love and YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!,
-VertigoX2
lolwut.jpg

Rejoice would be awesome, one of my favorite tracks from October.

Also Scarlet makes sense I suppose, it will probably replace MLK since Aung San Suu Kyi is free now.

Makes too much sense and if this happens, they've officially lost their god loving F*N MIND THOSE WILY IRISH GUYS!!!!!!!

I think they've had brain implants, this can't be the same band that ran through static set after pretty much static set on the Vertigo Tour! But I like it! :applaud:

Its like you guys just don't care about little old me anymore.

I'll have my revenge. And It shall come when you least expect it. Just you wait.

Peace, love and YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!,
-VertigoX2

This is funny. I would "like" this if it was on Facebook.

:hyper: OTH sounds beautiful. I guess I'm going to have to go all the way to New Zealand if I ever want to hear it, though.

Scarlet :shocked: :heart:

From what I hear they're already rehearsing. They've done Scarlet with Jay Z doing some rapping on it.

Joke? :sad:

Edit: Oh...more :sad:

Ha, I knew there was a definite possibility that they'd work Jay-Z into a song with them, but fucking Scarlet? Talk about your oddball choices. That's just flat out bizarre if it's true.

Yeah, that was kind of my reaction. I just asked him to confirm he was serious and he texted me that he was very serious, intro to Walk On after Sunday Bloody Sunday. I wonder if this means JayZ will also be doing SBS with them.

I will be leaving for there in a little while.

(did I just say IALW) :yikes:

I kind of thought it was a given he'd be on SBS, since he's already done it.

But Scarlet? The hell? Are we sure someone is mistaking something else for Scarlet? He'll, I can't even think of how Scarlet goes! :lol:

U2.com confirmed that Scarlet was rehearsed yesterday also.

Yes, I know. I somehow imagine the u2.com reporter doesn't know Scarlet from Fast Cars, but it was confirmed by Coolian and KhanadaRhodes also.

How does Scarlet (feat Jay-Z) go?

Bono: Reeeejoiiccceee
Jay Z: yeah...u-huh...yeah

??

I kind of thought it was a given he'd be on SBS, since he's already done it.

But Scarlet? The hell? Are we sure someone is mistaking something else for Scarlet? He'll, I can't even think of how Scarlet goes! :lol:

Haha I was just going to say basically what chocky said, but the JayZ lines in there make it even better. :lol:

I actually love Scarlet. I've had it on my Christmas mix CD for years. But with JayZ? Um... I don't know. :uhoh:

Scarlet, eh?

Well that's the biggest "what in the flying fuck are they playing" since An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart, if you don't count the Drowning Man fiasco.

Too bad they're not doing Rejoice. Wouldn't hurt to rock out the set a bit.

I agree! Remember when U2.com asked us to request 2 songs earlier this year? I asked for Rejoice. Come on U2 you know you wanna!

It was probably between Rejoice and Scarlet, but Scarlet probably won out because Bono realized there was only a one-word lyric to have to pretend to remember.

Back
Top Bottom