Auckland Rehearsals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:
What I wonder is where the hell they'd slot Scarlet into the setlist, assuming they don't decide to shake it up drastically. All I can think of is before Walk On.

they played a little of bffts after (just the main riff, no words), maybe they're trying to see if they'd mesh well together?

If it stays on in Australia, I'm thinking Bad into OTH into TUF mid-set would do quite nicely!!

That would dominate.

youtube or it didn't happen

Yeah, I call bullshit.

they played a little of bffts after (just the main riff, no words), maybe they're trying to see if they'd mesh well together?

Hmm. I'd have thought they'd be averse to playing two very obscure songs together, but of course, most European shows had two unreleased songs together. So if they slotted those two between a couple of well-known songs, it seems plausible!

At any rate, I'm glad they're working on BFFTS, given I think it's probably the best of the unreleased tracks.

Given Stingray Guitar technically doesn't have a vocal track, seems safe to assume the band are still there.

dan_smee said:
Was there any singing? Was it played directly before soetihng wih the band? Is it possible it is brand new?

there was singing, but i don't think it was bono. sounded like a girl maybe? i couldn't make out any words so i think it was another language.

and now...magnificent!

dan_smee said:
* magnificent is kool, but damn to the liklihood that it isnt a new song

yeah, agreed. though i'm not gonna complain about any nloth songs being played! :D

bono said something during the guitar break...take a piece of my heart maybe? he said it fast and i'm deaf, lol.

now he's talking to the band or a tech guy or something about the end of magnificent.

now mysterious ways!!

Khan and Ian have so much power right now.

32 people viewing the thread. You guys could easily play a cruel trick and just be like "OH MY GOD, LAST NIGHT ON EARTH!" or "DIRTY DAY!" or something. We'd believe it, at least for a little while.

Seriously, though, thanks for the info. It's cool that you guys are there.

GirlsAloudFan said:
Khan and Ian have so much power right now.

32 people viewing the thread. You guys could easily play a cruel trick and just be like "OH MY GOD, LAST NIGHT ON EARTH!" or "DIRTY DAY!" or something. We'd believe it, at least for a little while.

Seriously, though, thanks for the info. It's cool that you guys are there.

:lol: so true!

and no problem, hearing a free concert is awesome!

Back
Top Bottom