Attention 90s Fans_REAL ACTION 360_Poll and Petition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carvertronic

Babyface
It is very simple; does anyone want to get the attention of the band in an effort to manipulate the set list into something more?

The set list will never change if fans stand by in silence and inaction like sheep.

REAL ACTION 360 is a poll for any 90s U2 album or b-side song that has "NEVER BEEN PLAYED ON TOUR IN REGULAR ROTATION"for a set list.
U2gigs.com has been used as a reference. Suggestions are welcome with reference.

The top two songs will be marketed in various ways until the band adds at least one to regular set list rotation for 360 or on.

I am 310% committed to seeing this through, but of course I can't do it alone.

You 90s fans, you know who you are and I have read your threads.
It is the goal of REAL ACTION 360 to connect with fans across major U2 forums in an effort of unity, compromise and action.

If you haven't voted on your favorite 90s song or 90s "RARE/NEVER BEEN PLAYED' song, go do it now right below.( also at U2.com, U2station.com)

Which "RARE /NEVER BEEN PLAYED LIVE" 90s song do you want on the 360 set list?

u2 90s songs you think should be on 360 setlist

Ask yourself, if not me who? Ask yourself, if not now when?

We look forward to working with you.

Please email me at carvertronic@hotmail.com subject REAL ACTION 360. Details coming.

Set aside small minds and negative thinking and get involved. REAL ACTION 360 is going forward and needs your help. Thanks

REAL ACTION 360 Simple Outline:

1. Poll ( Favorite 90s and "NEVER BEEN PLAYED LIVE")
2. Tour Dates Sign Up
3. Market Method
4. Simple Work

Vote here Which "RARE /NEVER BEEN PLAYED LIVE" 90s song do you want on the 360 set list?

haha IT'S ON!

this person's postcount raises the question whether they're a current member in disguise or not? :hmm:

The most intriguing part of this post, to me, is the decision to list your commitment level at 310% instead of, oh I don't know, 100%.

it's funny how much some of the 90s fans despised 80s fans

I say "funny", I mean "laughable"

seems more like spam for the atU2 forum if you ask me :shrug:

captain_obvious.jpg

/self-repeat

:wink:

interesting ... the song with the highest percentage is One. the second highest is Ultraviolet. Two songs that U2 are already playing!

I'm all for more 90's songs, but this is a little silly. Especially if you think U2 are gonna play Some Days Are Better Than Others or something if enough people lobby for it :doh:

good luck though...

I'm not a 90's fan.

I'm not an 80's fan...

I'm not an 00's fan...

I'm just a U2 fan.

And honestly this is just a waste of time. Why all this effort to get a 90's rarity?

Junk Day remix? Really? Many of those are songs I love, but So Cruel, North and South, and Your Blue Room would just bring the concert to a screaching halt.

If you really want to do something productive, why not just push for more 90's songs, campaign for Mofo, Hold Me, etc... You might, a big might just get something done.

So what's your big plan on getting this to the band?

And honestly this is just a waste of time. Why all this effort to get a 90's rarity?

Junk Day remix? Really? Many of those are songs I love, but So Cruel, North and South, and Your Blue Room would just bring the concert to a screaching halt.

If you really want to do something productive, why not just push for more 90's songs, campaign for Mofo, Hold Me, etc... You might, a big might just get something done.

So what's your big plan on getting this to the band?

completely agree. Who cares if a song has never gotten played? I'd rather hear a song they HAVE played before that i KNOW is awesome, like Please, LNOE, Mofo, Hold Me, Lemon, Gone, etc

I like the solution offered to people who wanted different songs played by the singer in another band I like. He told them to write a list (in triplicate) of songs they wanted played and submit it to their world headquarters at least three weeks prior to the target date. The band would then go though all the lists and say "No fucking way we are going to play these songs. We only play the songs you hate." :lol:

U2 probably wouldn't be quite so blunt, but I bet they think pretty much the same thing. :)

I like the solution offered to people who wanted different songs played by the singer in another band I like. He told them to write a list (in triplicate) of songs they wanted played and submit it to their world headquarters at least three weeks prior to the target date. The band would then go though all the lists and say "There's no fucking way we are going to play these songs. We only play the songs you hate." :lol:

U2 probably wouldn't be quite so blunt, but I bet they think pretty much the same thing. :)

Apparently it's all the rage now to use people's quotes in their signatures, all the cool kids are doin it. I'd prefer to ask first: do you mind if I do so? Cause that was perfect :up:

Acrobat
So Cruel
Zooropa
Some Days Are Better Than Others
Playboy Mansion
Lady With A Spinning Head
Dirty Day (Junk Day Remix)
Your Blue Room
North And South Of The River
Salome

:lol:

Acrobat would be nice, but why not just ask for Dirty Day in its regular version. And North and South of the River live in a stadium setting sounds like regular suicide. Please don't send this to the band, it'll make U2 fans look stupid.

gvox -- sure :)

Of course I laughed when I heard that, but there actually were some people who got their shorts in a bunch over it. Oh my -- I think some people are in dire need of a big humour infusion.

The set list will never change if fans stand by in silence and inaction like sheep.
:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::angry: This is bollocks. The setlist does change every night, there is a concept to follow, U2 play what they like to play – and in as yet 14 shows we have had more different songs played, than on any other tour since '92. So: Back to the class and forget your dogmatic 90ies pseudo-nostalgia nonsense ...

gvox -- sure :)

Of course I laughed when I heard that, but there actually were some people who got their shorts in a bunch over it. Oh my -- I think some people are in dire need of a big humour infusion.

I love fuck you humor, so there's that. :lol:

I shortened it a bit because of the goddamn signature length restrictions. Gist is the same though. :up:

What's with all you assholes mocking this guys sincere attempt to interact with the band, to take a proactive stance in regards to the setlist rather than just complaining about it or saying something retarded and thoughtless like "we should be greatful that they bless our meaningless bodies with their glory, it doesn't even matter if their banging on the bodies of starvation victims with wooden spoons, it's great!!!"...

Though it probably will have no effect - U2 don't care about their fans once they have them, they only want the untapped market - but it's admirable that he's trying. And it is worth a shot.

Artists are notorious for being poor judges of their own work and what people want. Case is point: Martin Amis thinks he's a better writer now than he was when he wrote London Fields, Money, and the Information.

IT IS VERY MUCH IN THE SPIRIT OF U2 TO TAKE ACTION!!!

By the way, I want ZOOROPA, it would work very well with the stage. This tour has got to go sci-fi on us.

What's with all you assholes mocking this guys sincere attempt to interact with the band, to take a proactive stance in regards to the setlist rather than just complaining about it or saying something retarded and thoughtless like "we should be greatful that they bless our meaningless bodies with their glory, it doesn't even matter if their banging on the bodies of starvation victims with wooden spoons, it's great!!!"...

Though it probably will have no effect - U2 don't care about their fans once they have them, they only want the untapped market - but it's admirable that he's trying. And it is worth a shot.

Artists are notorious for being poor judges of their own work and what people want. Case is point: Martin Amis thinks he's a better writer now than he was when he wrote London Fields, Money, and the Information.

IT IS VERY MUCH IN THE SPIRIT OF U2 TO TAKE ACTION!!!

By the way, I want ZOOROPA, it would work very well with the stage. This tour has got to go sci-fi on us.

Stop preaching!

Back
Top Bottom