Attention 90s Fans_REAL ACTION 360_Poll and Petition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Acrobat is sweeping the polls

Great news to Acrobat fans, Acrobat is sweeping the polls. Acrobat will no doubt be the first of two songs to be petitioned.

Real Action 360 is very pleased with the participation of the polls and emails received to take part in this effort; we are growing.

Thanks, you know who you are.

Details on our marketing plan are coming. We appreciate your patience as this is a work in progress and ideas are being considered.

Also a second poll of RARE/NEVER BEEN PLAYED LIVE 80 Songs is being considered. Your suggestions are welcome.

Great news to Acrobat fans, Acrobat is sweeping the polls. Acrobat will no doubt be the first of two songs to be petitioned.

Real Action 360 is very pleased with the participation of the polls and emails received to take part in this effort; we are growing.

Details on our marketing plan are coming. We appreciate your patience as this is a work in progress and ideas are being considered.

Also a second poll of RARE/NEVER BEEN PLAYED LIVE 80 Songs is being considered. Your suggestions are welcome.

They'll never play Acrobat, concentrate on a song they've played before or hasn't been played in a while like Gone or Dirty Day

i just started a club called "Real Action 360 Blows".

My vote is for either Boy/Girl or Shadows And Tall Trees........

oh wait........sorry :lol:

Seriously, this has been quite an enjoyable thread.....I literally spit coffee out of my nose this morning after reading some parts. Kinda hurt, actually......

Back
Top Bottom