All Discussion on 2011 Rehearsals, Soundchecks *SPOILER ALERT*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If it doesn't make it into the show ...... ai-yi-yi! :lol:

how many shows in Buenos Aires? I wonder if they'll save it for the 2nd or 3rd.

I'm listening to my ZooTV bootleg of August 11, 1993 when they played Zooropa for the second time EVER.

Over and over and over again in anticipation...

:drool:

If it doesn't make it into the show ...... ai-yi-yi! :lol:

how many shows in Buenos Aires? I wonder if they'll save it for the 2nd or 3rd.

You mean Sao Paolo? 3. I was thinking watch they don't play it. Sometimes it seems like play the rarities for themselves and then stick us with IALW and MS.

D'oh. Right, Sao Paolo.

I got all confused because the BA show boots were being labeled as La Plata. Is that the name of the stadium, or is that a suburb of BA?

Too bad I will not be online tomorrow for the first show when they actually debut it. Here's hoping we'll have some awesome videos!

People, people, let's not get our hopes up too high. Just look what happened to Drowning Man. Also, Your Blue Room went through soundchecks for a month before it finally made a set.

But if it does show up at any of the Rio shows (second or third show maybe more likely?), at least Matt will be there to film it! :up:

I'm going to wait until they actually play it once before allowing myself to freak out any further.

And then if they play it twice, I'm going to lose my shit.

People, people, let's not get our hopes up too high. Just look what happened to Drowning Man. Also, Your Blue Room went through soundchecks for a month before it finally made a set.

But if it does show up at any of the Rio shows (second or third show maybe more likely?), at least Matt will be there to film it! :up:

They're in Sao Paolo not Rio. And :up: to the videos!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has no idea what city they're in. :lol:

The band, I mean. I know what city I'M in.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has no idea what city they're in. :lol:

The band, I mean. I know what city I'M in.

Haha, my head's swimming so much that I'm not even 100% sure about the underlined part personally.

Watch, the Sao Paulo shows are when they're gonna do the entire setlist as different In A Little While remixes

:reject:

i don't want to be standing next to you when they play pride instead

:lol: You should have been standing next to me in Chicago the night they played Your Blue Room and skipped Pride. The woman next to me (who I didn't know) probably still has a black and blue on her arm.

Damn, I hope we can get a feed for these shows. We need the guy with a mic out his window like in Chile. :wink:

i already posted a thank you on the guy's youtube page. i'm damn near tempted to tell him about justin.tv or another streaming site

:lol:

I don't know what had me more agog at the second Chicago show - the realization that they'd skipped Pride, or recognizing the opening strains of Your Blue Room.

i already posted a thank you on the guy's youtube page. i'm damn near tempted to tell him about justin.tv or another streaming site

Honestly, that's not a bad idea. I think I'll do the same. Might even get a google translate to put it in portuguese.

Is it sad that now I'm hanging around to see if more reports or videos turn up? I guess that's kind of silly, considering it's midnight down there. I think we've gotten all the news we're going to get.

Honestly, that's not a bad idea. I think I'll do the same. Might even get a google translate to put it in portuguese.

we should move the discussion to the guy's youtube page. lol

i even commented to your post there :p

Back
Top Bottom