12/11/09 U2 Setlist party Live from 1000 MIkes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steved1998

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Setlist party withdrawal? Not anymore! Hear a selection of live tracks from the last 10 years in a 360 setting! U2 360 Concert broadcast on 1000 Mikes on Friday 12/11 at 9pm eastern time.

DAMN, I gotta work. Although I managed to get the live feed for the Berlin gig at work so maybe I"ll see what I can do. :hmm:

And what exactly is a "360 setting"?

Since it's just me...I'm whipping it out
1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif

:lol: I've been listening while I've been studying for my final exams

At least one person is! Don't spoil the set.. I may rebroadcast it.. What do you think of the set? Shitz gonna get mixed up after this song....

Good luck on your exam!!!

:up: I didn't know if it was going to be straight through just one concert or not. I like the mix up of different songs/gigs.

Thanks!

I tried to make it sound like a DREAM 360 concert....although a slightly longer one...

Hope you don't hear me singing ;)

If she was there, tell her it's U2!!!!

I'm glad I'm in an empty house so I can blast this stuff! What are you studying?

She knows about my U2 problem lol. She listened to a setlist party once with me and was like "How do you listen to that quality??" :tsk: Any quality=good.

Actually, this semester I've gotten it pretty easy with my finals schedule. I took 6 classes this semster, but only have 2 tests next week. I had an Engineering Materials take-home exam that was due today. Next week I have a Control Sytems exam and a General Engineering Design exam. I already took the final for my Analog Circuits+Systems class because it was just an 8 week course. My major is General Engineering.

She knows about my U2 problem lol. She listened to a setlist party once with me and was like "How do you listen to that quality??" :tsk: Any quality=good.

Actually, this semester I've gotten it pretty easy with my finals schedule. I took 6 classes this semster, but only have 2 tests next week. I had an Engineering Materials take-home exam that was due today. Next week I have a Control Sytems exam and a General Engineering Design exam. I already took the final for my Analog Circuits+Systems class because it was just an 8 week course. My major is General Engineering.

Damn that's rough...I could never major in engineering.. so cheers to you! At least you'll have a job when you graduate!

At least she knows about your problem! How is the quality on this? I'm curious because I have no idea..

Thanks! It makes me want to tear my hair out half of the time (well, more like all of the time), but I figure it'll be worth it eventually.

The quality has been really good, but it seems to have gotten a little quieter.

Thanks! It makes me want to tear my hair out half of the time (well, more like all of the time), but I figure it'll be worth it eventually.

The quality has been really good, but it seems to have gotten a little quieter.

I had to lower it during One... :( I'm no longer here alone...

I'm trying to mess with it so it is at an acceptable volume..

Back
Top Bottom