You know you've been in too many GA lines when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The porta potties in Moncton weren't so bad. I mean, there was a lot of mud on the floor, but I did not encounter an otherwise-gross one.

Granted, most of them ran out of toilet paper before the show even started. But that's why I brought my own. ;)

- when you walk past a venue and get sentimental about a spot you spent hours queueing in

- when you go back to a venue for a run of shows and see the same people queueing in the same order for the same artist that you saw there 2 years previous (ok, that was not a U2 queue but a queue all the same!)

- when you look at folded chairs and think thats a good idea. Then you buy folded chairs and KNOW it's a good idea

- the strict "no drinking" rule to avoid needing the loo, then convincing yourself repeatedly about an hour before gates open you desperately need to go

- hour upon hour in the rain waiting for the doors to open, then forgetting all about it as you grab the hallowed rail spot

... When you have more than one presale code to buy GAs in order to trade with others for more GA tickets;

... When you become an expert in showering with one arm up to avoid your number or wristband from washing away or getting wet;

... When you know that 'floor', 'pitch', 'pista', 'cancha', 'plancher', 'taktabstand', or 'stajanje' all mean the same thing to you.

... When you have more than one presale code to buy GAs in order to trade with others for more GA tickets;

... When you know that 'floor', 'pitch', 'pista', 'cancha', 'plancher', 'taktabstand', or 'stajanje' all mean the same thing to you.

:lol::D

I'll add

when you do everything to protect that pressure ink stamp that the Croke security guards have provided you with

doing it so often you understand how they count you in to the rows of barriers (Croke again)

...when you already have your sharpies for the next tour. Bring on 2014!
...when you bought U2.com memberships for your niece, your nephew (who hates U2) and even your cat so you'd have more presale codes.
...when you realize that the beach chairs you just used on vacation in Hawai'i last week were from the Aloha Stadium 2006 GA line (and you remember your number from the GA line)
...when everyone at work and most of your clients knew you'd be at the Philly show and wanted to know how long you camped out; and
when you find yourself planning a weekend trip to Europe so that you can hang out with U2 friends and attend a concert in Belgium because you have GA tickets :)

Back
Top Bottom