X marks the spot (how good are your tickets?) / Info on your GA tix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
September 20th -- 166X -- First row or MEZZ
September 24th -- 303X -- Cheap Seats up Top
September 25th -- 287X -- Behind Stage MEZZ

SMB

Thanx 2 clerk for this :up:

I'm sure some of you know this, others don't. But I found out a few years ago that ticketmaster labels how good the seats are by a number system.

Ideally the best ticket would say 1X, but it could say 54X, 164X, up until what they deem the worst view.

Anyway, thought it might be cool to say what you got. Help people figure out what the people in charge think are the best views...

GILLETTE

Sec 336 / 20 -- 208X

Sec 204 / 8 -- 164X

GIANTS

GA -- 128X (but they label my ticket FLD 5 so it's not really accurate as there are no seats....)

Sec 128 / 16 --- 54 X

Thanx BONOVOXSUPASTAA...4 this

the numbers don't exactly line up with this theory. My 6th row tickets to ZooTV were like 20x. All of my general admission tickets had different numbers. And my PJ tickets from the same venue same tour the further back seat had a lower number than the other.

9/25 Giants Stadium - Sec 101, Row 40, 205X (Lower level, dead center behind stage)
10/28 BC Place - GA, 499X

For GA: what does the gate actually mean? Everyone lines up in the same line outside, right? Do they direct you to your assigned gate when you walk in, and will it affect your spot?

I do not understand why my original thread got merged with the GA one. The X on GA tickets don't mean anything as there are no seats. That was my point earlier. X only matters in terms of seats.

Just got U2, Giants Stadium, Fri show.

Sec 340, Row 22

321 X

Toronto 2 - 63X

The pair I got rid of gad a face value of $97, and I think they were 533x. Front rows of a nosebleed section.

I think watching a bunch of men jumpin on top of each other, slappin each others ass and passing brown balls through their legs out behind them is weird! :shifty:

LOL ... Um, I'm talking about the U2 concert that is taking place at the Rose Bowl .. Its on October 25th .. Perhaps you've heard of it? :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom