Who are you going with?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll have some friends joining me for the Gothenburg shows. Barcelona and Dublin will be a solo mission.

Flying Solo........kind of

Going with two friends. They opted for the cheaper seats while I splurged for the $250.00 seats. So we will be arriving and leaving together, but sitting in different sections.

May be going solo to Phx (assuming they ever announce it) or maybe with Dion or a former student (my family and friends will be in seats - I'll be in GA). I'll be solo for Vegas (see previous) and L.A. but I'm sure I'll meet up with plenty of Blue Crackers. :up:

:( Sadly I might be going alone for the first time-My best friend will probably take her new dude and her daughter and for being stubborn probably didnt get any tickets at all yet! :| The dude I'm seeing has not made up his mind (he is a u2 fan but a procastinator)..I know a lot of people so hopefully I will hook up with fans there :D

You are never alone at a U2 concert! You can hang with Maddy & I as well, as we'll be in GA for L.A.1.

Maddy is my teen-age daughter, for those that don't know.

And Carlos - the Mrs. is gonna camp out in GA too? :ohmy:

Can't wait to see y'all in GA :hyper: :grouphug:

I have no clue who I am going with! My aunt and various family/friends will be in attendance for both Boston shows. I am hoping to work my security job at show 1 and I got 2 pre sale tickets in sec 204 for 2.

Come to find out, my aunt got a bunch of tickets as well, so she will most likely be accomodating the family/friends who want to go. We MAY, emphasis on MAY even get my 80 yr old grandmother in! She contemplated going to Vertigo, but then figured my uncle would enjoy it more!

Thinking about who to go with has just made me kick myself the last few times I have thought about it. Last yr at school, I met this amazing girl who was gorgeous, intelligent and a major U2 fan who had never seen them live. She randomly asked a friend of mine for my phone # one time so we could study for an exam and this is when I found out she liked U2 alot. We hit it off really well but I never got up the courage to take things any further... and her current b/f would not have taste anywhere near as good as U2. I always envisioned my next U2 show being with that girl.. anyways, I'll get over it!

I got 2 tickets for Boston 2 just in case my mom or someone else was shorted when my aunt, the dean of U2 ticketing in our group, made the purchases. Now, since it does not look like anyone will miss out, what I do with the seat next to me will determine who I go with. I dont have a girlfriend, dont have any friends who know anything more than Beautiful Day or Pride and though I need the money like never before in my life, I cant imagine scalping a fellow U2 fan. So who am I going with? TBD as we get closer.

Considering getting tickets to other shows as well. Any show that the tickets are still left to go on sale for are fair game for me to snap up a ticket. I will have a reason to be out West this fall, and at any time in Sept/Oct I can get down to NY or DC or Virginia no problem, I love to drive. Anything outside Boston I will be flying solo most likely!

Dublin 2 w/2 non-fans (The U2, Bono is crap variety. But they figure it'll be good craic!)
Jersey 1 w/stepmother:ohmy: and was given 2 more tix for whomever. Can't decide!
Jersey 2 Solo!!!

I hope to meet some of ya'll at the shows.

Jess

Chicago 1 with my wife Erika

Giants Stadium 2 with my wife Erika, brother Dustin, and his girlfriend Amy.

Giants Stadium 1 TBD or not at all. Might have great seats to get rid of.

Going with 2 friends of mine.
We became addicted to U2 back in 2005 and missed the vertigo tour, so this will be our first :)
Since we didn't know if seats or GA would be best, we bought seats for the first day and GA for the 2nd day in the Netherlands.
We'll just sleep some hours after the first day and go lay in the GA-line after :hyper::hyper: :hyper:

I'm taking my B.F for her 17th Birthday...she's just gunna have to wait 6 months...but hell, she started crying when I told her I was gunna treat her to the show

(Her Dad lost his job, she didn't think she would be able to pay...95 is alot)

NY1, likely, with a good friend who I'm trying to convert to U2 (she seems really open, loves Oasis, so...)

Las Vegas, with my younger brother. We went to Vertigo together and he absolutely loved it.

Charlottesville: GAs with my BFF (her b-day present from me this year) & Mr. Blu
Raleigh: BFF & Mr. Blu (hopefully w/GAs) :pray:
Atlanta: reserved seats in the 220 section w/Mr. Blu

:drool: :drool: :drool:

going with hubby. he is a good sport, although I did tell him when we first met. "when U2 is touring, you are either with me or against me ..."

No one actually none of my friends either dont like U2 or cant make it so I will be Solo for LA on Oct.25.Would love to meet up with other U2 fans in LA for U2 tailgate or something,although im not in GA,I'm in the clouds.

No one actually none of my friends either dont like U2 or cant make it so I will be Solo for LA on Oct.25.Would love to meet up with other U2 fans in LA for U2 tailgate or something,although im not in GA,I'm in the clouds.

I know how that feels. My BF can only do Boston, so I have to meet up with people for NY and DC

Paris with my husband, seats
Amsterdam 1 with my husband, my brother and his girlfriend, GA
Amsterdam 2 with my husband, my daughters (6 and 8 years old) en my mother, Red Zone
Gelsenkirchen with my husband, Red Zone

:D

Travelling with 12 fellow fans from Mexico City to both Toronto shows.
There will be a massive invasion of Mexican U2 Fans to Toronto this september.

Back
Top Bottom