Where is best place to see U2 in North America?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is Norman OK the smallest stadium on the tour? That might be the best for ticketing reasons.

Who knows about the crowd, though? I know I saw Coldplay in Oklahoma City last year (30 minutes away), and they raved about the crowd. Still, it's a huge wild card. They could either bet thrilled to have a big show, or clueless on how to act.

Is Norman OK the smallest stadium on the tour? That might be the best for ticketing reasons.

Who knows about the crowd, though? I know I saw Coldplay in Oklahoma City last year (30 minutes away), and they raved about the crowd. Still, it's a huge wild card. They could either bet thrilled to have a big show, or clueless on how to act.

Coldplay raves about every crowd to them. In my San Antonio show this year, they were saying essentially that it was the best crowd thus far of the tour, something I'm assuming they had said the night before in New Orleans.

Coldplay raves about every crowd to them. In my San Antonio show this year, they were saying essentially that it was the best crowd thus far of the tour, something I'm assuming they had said the night before in New Orleans.

The raves that I was referring to came from the roadie blog the next day. Of course I understand that the ban tells every crowd they are the "best" during the show.

East Rutherford is an awful crowd. Caught a show there on the Vertigo Tour. Even had a seat in a good section. It was just a dull dull dull crowd. Hawaii will be hard to beat. Simply cause most of the crowd was filled with die hard who flew thousands of miles to see the show :)

SMB

I have to agree that Hawaii was magical. I thought it couldn't get better and it kept getting better.. I loved it. Ahh the memories of that concert.

I'm going to Vegas this time around and really, really looking forward toward to it. I think that Sam Boyd Stadium being a small stadium(the smallest) will make this the best of the tour.

I've seen U2 many many times through the years, and I have to agree that OAK in 2001 was great. I have seen them in Seattle, Vancouver, Portland, and the vibe is a little different in each city. And the experience will be different depending on where you are at.

hand down, my experience: Montreal

Boston recently challenged that , but i still say Montreal

they only played Hamilton once and that was a top 5 all time(worldwide) for me and i have seen a gazzzillion shows

Back
Top Bottom