Where is best place to see U2 in North America?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh look - a thread where everyone can insert their hometown into their response! ;)

Exactly. But as a Boston guy and someone who lives in NYC, my favorite shows have been in those 2 cities and the band obviously loves Boston and NYC as they do so many things in those cities.

But I'm sure U2 playing in any city is awesome.

Mark! It's US vs. Canadialand! They're trying to talk smack with their "Epic fail." and whatnot. Let's show them what it's like to have to starve for healthcare!

BWAHAHAHAhahahacocoughcoughcough...I need to see a doctor, so much for seeing U2 this Fall.

Seen them in Philly, NYC, Boston, Baltimore and Seattle.

I have to say the crowd in Boston was tough to beat. They had the most energy. Plus, The Edge stopped by to say hello to us waiting outside :)

NYC is also pretty cool if you want to gawk at other celebrities. You may be sitting next to Dean Winters, or Chris Meloni :love: or Edward Burns and Christy Turlington.

:hmm:Montreal! ..I will let you know if Toronto is good after the 17th of September..:wink:
I'm sure it will be fantastic though! :hyper:

See? That right there is why you'll never bring down Canada - you're too busy fighting amongst yourselves to do us any damage. :wink:

I'm not quite sure how this has devolved into a U.S. versus Canada thing, but since it has...

americashat.jpg

Your move you tuque-wearing Torontarianites. :wink:

M

i don't have to take out a second mortgage for Canadian healthcare, plus I get to chose my doctors and my pharmacists. and I pay $0 for my prescription medications.

ambulance drivers don't ask for insurance papers neither.

:up:

Toronto saved Keith Richards, remember?????

i don't have to take out a second mortgage for Canadian healthcare, plus I get to chose my doctors and my pharmacists. and I pay $0 for my prescription medications.

ambulance drivers don't ask for insurance papers neither.

:up:

Toronto saved Keith Richards, remember?????

Oh, there's Canadians for you--fighting fair, and armed with facts. :blahblah:

:wink: :lol:

Mark

Back
Top Bottom