what would it take you to...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't swap my U2 tickets for anything right now. The concerts have been the happiest time for me all year. Apart from that, my year has been utterly crappy.

Someone in Dublin in GA line started asking people that, hypothetically if someone would offer you x euros, would you sell them your ticket?

I realised that I'm not the only one saying that I wouldn't even sell it for 500 euros. Though I'd probably give in at 1000, and buy a scalped ticket later. Or knowing my friend had an extra ticket I would've sold mine and then got the extra ticket. :wink:

Wish I had more tickets now though. :sad:

Yep Time machine , with moneydispenser that ill get me into every gig.

Yep Time machine , with moneydispenser that ill get me into every gig.

Nah, they'd have to give me a time machine and hire me as a 1992-era "show consultant" who will be forced to watch every show from excellent seats in order to give... feedback.

Which ticket are we talking about?

I'd give my Cardiff ones up for a decent profit or tickets to the US.

I would have required north of £1000 for my Dublin ticket.

austin-powers-mike-myers-as-dr-evil4.jpg

one billion dollars

/dr evil'd

-dan

There is only one thing I'd swap a U2 ticket for - a better U2 ticket :D

Actually I might swap it for the love of a girl (who shall remain nameless for the purposes of this conversation)... But I'm not sure if I would :p

don't trade your ticket for a girl...she'll just break your heart

-dan

^ True, and U2 never could!
Actually my ultimate fantasy would have been making out with her inside the ring/pit in Dublin while they were playing With Or Without you... I was in the pit for that song and that image just popped into my head :D

My U2 Tickets are Priceless

They've helped get me back on the road to better health by encouraging me to work out, given me hope when my car was demolished, and let me have something amazing to look forward to.
Since I've got GA and Red Zone, I don't think there IS a better U2 ticket!:hyper:

So, no. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Birdlover

Actually my ultimate fantasy would have been making out with her inside the ring/pit in Dublin while they were playing With Or Without you... I was in the pit for that song and that image just popped into my head :D

Ugh, keep that for after the show. Both my GA experiences have had people groping each other, kissing and literally licking each other's ears. I don't mind some discrete interaction but at a certain point... :sick:

A time machine to see ZooTV and PopMart.

yes.

Hmm ... dunno if I'd swap my U2 tickets for anything. They've been my favourite band for a decade, and I don't know how much longer they're going to tour. The last show I saw, GA during Vertigo, was one of the best times of my life, easily.

maybe for a record deal though ... then my band could OPEN for U2! dunno if the audience would appreciate our progressive metal though :lol:

perhaps the chance to hang out with the boys for an evening. that'd be pretty cool. I think I'd trade my ticket for that, since I've already seen them live thrice but have yet to meet any of them.

Two tickets.

This could go on and on... :wink:

I recently "swapped" a pair of Phoenix GA's for 120 US dollars :shrug:

you're a nice one because with fees and shipping, i think you got the short end of that deal.

geez dude, save it for penthouse forum :huh:

-dan

I wouldn't trade mine for the world right now, only because I sold just about everything so I could go, U2's music is helping me heal, and become stronger, helping me discover who am as a person, and helping hold on to life when I feel like giving up. What more can I ask for? Cause right now U2 is giving me the light I need to make me better. Suffering with depression, emotional problems, and other things that bring you down in your daily life, its great to find one thing like U2 to help you get through it all.

Now if they weren't given me that or anything yeah maybe I would sale my tix for something better, but as of right now, not by the hair of my little chin chin would I sale them.

Oh, I would def. swap it for a dinner with Bono :drool:

.... during which I would just convince him to give me one of those VIP passes so I could see the show :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom