What do you think the t-shirts/merchandise will be like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Croke Park shirt shrank a little.

my crazy tonight shirt too. :angry: but it also does not have the same quality like my olive shirt (with band's heads on the front) which is 100% cotton. I don't know if I'll buy a shirt again, but I'll look out for this problem then.

I bought a medium, but I could fit into a small. I purposely buy a medium in case it shrinks a little

I don't feel right about buying a shirt for a show I didn't go to. Like if I bought the Barcelona shirt and didn't actually go to Barcelona

I have my coupon too. I may use it to get a shirt later on. I like the Loose Electricity shirt, but I may get it at one of the NA shows

No "loose electricity" shirts in Zagreb. I bought the shirt with the claw illustration.

Anyone know what kind of font is used for the 'Infinity is a great place to start' line that's printed on the back of track jacket / zip-up sweatshirt? Is it in block/computer lettering, like on the front, or is it that swooshy Achtung Baby font, that they used to print "infinity is..." on the side of their tour plane? Hopefully the latter... :drool:

001-4.jpg

I like the idea of the Unknown Caller shirts, but I'd prefer another phrase. I'd love one that said "Restart and reboot yourself" or "Shout for joy if you get the chance."

What's the deal with the shirt with the red lipstick smooch mark? I guess it's a "future needs a big kiss" reference, but yuck.

Back
Top Bottom