What do you think the t-shirts/merchandise will be like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
T-shirt stands, Gothenburg:
U2-360-Tour-005.jpg

U2-360-Tour-117.jpg

And the poster, framed with past show tickets and last tours poster behind it.
I made sure Aung San Suu Kyi is watching over it so don't try and take anything. ;)
U2-360-Tour-121.jpg

So the three logo t-shirt the one theme they've carried on since ZooTV, anyone know what the three items are, do we have a close up?

European Tour Program

Went all the way across the ocean to see the Dublin shows and figured I'd pick up a tour program at a show back here in Canada so i wouldnt have to worry about transporting it on the plane back.

Now on their website shop i see its called the 'european tour program'. Does this mean the Norht American one will be different?

Anyone know about this for previous tours? I've never seen a copy of both to compare?

Sorry for the quality, I took these last night around 2 am after having played Singstar for about 5 hours. :wink:

All the logos:
dsc00367m.jpg

Zoomed in on Edge:
dsc00368g.jpg

Ugh. I don't like any of the merch I've seen so far. :sigh: I always like to get a shirt, but maybe they'll have different designs for the North American shows. :pray: Otherwise I guess I'll be getting something small, like a keychain. Probably better for my bank account balance anyway. :lol:

Anyone see the track jacket for sale at any of the shows?

They have it on u2.com but I haven't seen it in any of the pictures of the merchandise stands...:hmm:

Just wondering if anyone has had a closer look at it, or has seen any pics of it.

You mean the hoodie? With the lyric on the back, I think it was 'Infinity is a great place to start'.

It's usually on the merch stand, but on the side, below the big t-shirt thing. It's 80 Euros, which I think is an insane price. :crack:

I got the zip up sweatshirt that Ifinity is a great place to start on the back. I had to ask for it

Btw, people who bought the Breathe t-shirt I have a question for. Am I the only one with a fucked up tee or not? Usually when I put a t-shirt up to dry for laundry I put it upside down, get it by the sides and hang it up. My Loose Electricity t-shirt has the sides incorrect. :huh: When you get it by the sides, there's usually a seam there, but that way the t-shirt isn't 'flat'. You just take it a little left of the seam(like 2 inch/5 cm!) and it's the way it should be!

You mean the hoodie? With the lyric on the back, I think it was 'Infinity is a great place to start'.

It's usually on the merch stand, but on the side, below the big t-shirt thing. It's 80 Euros, which I think is an insane price. :crack:

I don't think it's a hoody. It has the same logo on the front as the track jacket listed on U2.com....and from the one pic I saw of it on the merch stand, I didn't see a hood.

hmmm....

Does anyone have a croke park t-shirt with the 3 dates
on it? i went to the 3 dublin shows and on the last night
we left the pitch and thought we could get a t-shirt outside
the inner part of the stadium but no joy:-( so tried to get
back in on the pitch but was told we cant.the pitch t-shirt
stand was really busy so i thought maybe outside would be
easier to buy one. i know ebay has sum but double the price
all t-shirts were 25Euro in Dublin..

anyways if anyone has a croke t-shirt to sell PM me please

cheers BB

I bought mine on the first night to avoid any problems of getting one, but you only went to one show.

Does anyone have a croke park t-shirt with the 3 dates
on it? i went to the 3 dublin shows and on the last night
we left the pitch and thought we could get a t-shirt outside
the inner part of the stadium but no joy:-( so tried to get
back in on the pitch but was told we cant.the pitch t-shirt
stand was really busy so i thought maybe outside would be
easier to buy one. i know ebay has sum but double the price
all t-shirts were 25Euro in Dublin..

anyways if anyone has a croke t-shirt to sell PM me please

cheers BB

They have been selling on Ebay for around $100 (US)

Back
Top Bottom