What do you think the t-shirts/merchandise will be like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This...

Hawaii2.jpg

I can recall someone once mentioning the U2 shirt being larger(a dress) than it is the case usually with e.g. the XL-size? Is this still the case or is the XL-size on u2.com the same as XL in the shops(in europe) :hmm:

Ramblin Rose, I'm sitting beneath my Hawaii print as I type this. Mine was frame with a brown matte and it looks great.
I didn't get one at the show bc I was stuck in the GA line. But I met a nice guy from Hawaii and let his daughter get in front of me along the rail. He sent me the print and a tee shirt a few weeks later. that's what is great about U2 shows - always making friends with good people.

They need one with the picture of the stage with the lights shining on it and stuff. :D

Thanks for posting that pic... the new shirts don't seem all that different from the last few tours ("U2360 '09") vs. (Vertigo '05) etc., and the designs seem a little sterile / color-less for my tastes, but I'm sure I'll end up buying one anyways :wink:

If you don't get stuff at the show sometimes some of it would be onsale on U2.com store. That doesn't mean they will have everything

which looked just like the elevation merchandise

how about an blow-up claw to go with my trabant and lemon?

if they do have shirt for each individual city with the date, that would be awesome.

other than that, it's just a tour poster and something for my keychain for me

-dan

i hpoe there's a better poster than what was linked earlier.

-dan

if they do have shirt for each individual city with the date, that would be awesome.

I bought the shirt that was just for Barcelona. I was glad it wasn't a shirt with the band picture on it.

I also bought one of the cloth tote bags, which I can add to my collection of PJ tote bags that I use for my grocery shopping.

I definitely want a t-shirt with the Dublin date on the back! :hmm: And one with all the EU dates too. I'm liking the one with the Claw in orange on the front.

I want a Dublin shirt too. I always get the tour book and a key chain and maybe the poster

I have ordered a couple of the shirts from the site, not sure when they will be shipped though.

This shirt is pretty good, reminds me of Achtung Baby:

U2T46737.jpg

Those are nice! It does remind you of Achtung Baby. I have one of those. Though my is old. I still enjoy wearing it.

Back
Top Bottom