What are going to be the colors of the tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
Pop was alot of yellows, pinks, and hot colors
Elevation was more blue
Vertigo was red and black
what are gonna be the tour colors?

Black, white, gray -- I see no other colors -- unless you count different colors and visuals during specific songs.

From a color perspective, it will be ummmmm boring; the music and technology can rise above that lack of hue to new sonic and creative heights!

elevation tour was probably more red as well. They abandoned the blue concept.

This one, B has mentioned how important colours are, and i think the bladness of the cover is to contrast with the vibrancy of the imagery in the songs.

I see lot's of greens and blue's.

elevation tour was probably more red as well. They abandoned the blue concept.

This one, B has mentioned how important colours are, and i think the bladness of the cover is to contrast with the vibrancy of the imagery in the songs.

Yeah, I'll go for that. Tour posters may initially have the album colors on them, but I don't think those will be the colors "for the tour"---i.e., the stage setup/speakers, etc. I'm expecting some funky stuff. If we have a lot of Moroccan influence in the music, it'll be cool to see some of that in the tour design...

They're talking about some pretty big new innovations for the stage design, from what I've heard and read, so it might make sense to use a pretty simple color palette this time--white, gray, silver--so that the technology takes center stage. No pun intended :wink:

I'm hoping for white/gray/silver/black...all sort of muted & misty looking. That would make for some dead sexy concert T's. :drool: :drool:

I was thinking mostly black, white, and gray. but maybe some green or blue as well?

Back
Top Bottom