Unknown Caller at Sheffield.. Bono miming?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats stupid about this thread is that its so fuc#ing obvious he isn't miming. In parts of the verses Bono sings the song totally different to the studio version.

Not to mention, his vocal is different every night. I'm not sure Bono would go to the trouble to record a new vocal track before each show and then mime to it.

I think the OP doesnt realise that we download every bootleg and listen to them religiously. He did question whether some here had even heard it (let alone woken at 4:30am to listen online as it was broadcast)

This is the same poster that posted back in 2005 questioning whether Bono actually sang a song live on some show. I'm trying to find it but it's so many friggin threads to wade through.

If it's not the same person, I apologize. Nah, I don't. People like you just like to stir a bunch of shit.

I can't stand these threads.

Not to mention, his vocal is different every night. I'm not sure Bono would go to the trouble to record a new vocal track before each show and then mime to it.

see that's where you're wrong. i have unconfirmed reports that Bono records the entire show on vocals before each show. that way, he can still pull off his dance routine without losing his breath.

See, I think the guy is having trouble making the distinction between lip-synching and having a backing track. I think Bono does have some 'boosting' going on in some songs. Crumbs, Elevation and Crazy tonight remix outtro are examples. But I dont see anything wrong with this. He still sings over them, they just enhance the audience experience

Yea, it's ridiculous the amount of threads I've found in regards to Bono supposedly lipsynching or miming.

Haha, it is a great find - and I tell you what, sentence structure, word-habits etc mean it is a good chance they are the same person... where's a mod when you need one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom