U2's secret show on March 6 is at Fordham University

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it really sucks if it's true ... but it doesn't make a lot of sense, they will close down morning classes - not everyone is a U2 fan and it's not feakin high school ... it's going to be a security nightmare for the college :huh: makes me feel like they don't want any of their older fans to attend .....:doh:

it really sucks if it's true ... but it doesn't make a lot of sense, they will close down morning classes - not everyone is a U2 fan and it's not feakin high school ... it's going to be a security nightmare for the college :huh: makes me feel like they don't want any of their older fans to attend .....:doh:

Agreed

This is odd. First of all, do we know which Fordham campus? I know the main branch is Rose Hill, in the Bronx, but I find it highly unlikely the band will trek up there to play.

I suspect that they'll play at the Lincoln Center campus, which is at W. 62nd St. and Columbus Ave....about three blocks from ABC's studios (Good Morning America, of course, is an ABC show). Hmmm. I haven't been up there in a while, but I do believe that the Lincoln Center campus had an outdoor plaza where a stage could be set up.

But would a students-only show really generate enough buzz? Will that really not let anyone else in or at least broadcast it somewhere?

I know for a fact (sorry, can't reveal sources) that they will be playing on the Rose Hill campus Friday morning. Please excuse me while I explode from excitement. :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Joey788, which campus are you at?

It really doesn't make sense on why they would limit a secret gig to promote an album to only students of an university

I'm again working on access to this..I have connections from everywhere, yet no one has delivered! this better come through but U2 is so big I'm not holding my breath!

I'm again working on access to this..I have connections from everywhere, yet no one has delivered! this better come through but U2 is so big I'm not holding my breath!

exact same situation with me

Back
Top Bottom