U2's secret show on March 6 is at Fordham University

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Westendgirl, lighten up. Students selling their extra ID cards and giving die-hard fans a chance to see the band 10ft away... Not exactly the end of the world or a sign of Fordham's ineptitude as an educational institution. :) Entrepreneurs!

Here's some more detailed information/links: U2 will be performing on the steps of Keating Hall at Fordham's Rose Hill campus on the morning of Friday, March 6th at 8:15 a.m. EST for a live feed that will air on ABC's "Good Morning America."
U2 show may be on the 'Horizon' for Fordham University campus
U2 RAISES THE ROOF - New York Post
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...-blitz-as-no-line-on-the-horizon-hits-stores/

Exciting!

well, ABC is officially saying they are not giving out tickets and that it's private

craigslist has taken down all the Fordham ID lisitngs

The person that is selling like 20 ID's clearly is not legit. It's a sting operation by the NYPD great name for the operation in the e-mails back and forth. Clearly sticks to the same story. Love the name that he goes by Chris Hewson for his e-mail account and the made up e-mail address. Beware if you are buying on Craigslist you could get caught just by e-mailing back your own photo. If you say in the open you work at Fordham on Craigslist I think the University would be looking into that immediately selling their own ID's as a security risk.

Beware using Craigslist and its not worth it just to hear 3 to 7 songs by getting caught for a fake ID.

GMA you can't randomly post as a guest. Their getting alot of complaints but their a bunch of idiots posting to check back for info and have people flying into the city from different parts of the world to see GMA live.

GMA you can't randomly post as a guest. Their getting alot of complaints but their a bunch of idiots posting to check back for info and have people flying into the city from different parts of the world to see GMA live.

I don't see the page at all :confused:

So selling IDs on CL is preparing students for leadership in a global society...nice

"Guided by its Catholic and Jesuit traditions, Fordham fosters the intellectual, moral and religious development of its students and prepares them for leadership in a global society."​

the economy blows and someone thought of an out of the box way to make a few extra bucks. i'd say that shows some global leadership abilities.

that said, it's time to contact my friend who works at fordham :hmm:

:applaud: Yea, that's awesome! Can't wait to hear all about it! I spent all of yesterday trying to win a shot at tickets to their "secret" Boston show next week, but no such luck. Congrats! Fordham is one of the schools that Sarah is considering and we're doing the tour & information session next month.

JC you literally won by the skin of your teeth they kept saying you had just 5 more minutes! I was tracking you down like a loon although I could've been runner up!

Back
Top Bottom