U2 Secret GIG in Chicago - March 10th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Back off, woman, he's mine!!!! :mad: :lmao:

Seriously, though - freaking adorable. :love:

How much you wanna bet there will be "dance with me Larry" signs this tour? :lol:

:lmao:

Although Larry is cracking me up these days and looking fine (sans mullet still - yay!), I'm still a Bono/Adam girl at heart :love:

Yeah, I'd waste my time making a "dance with me Larry sign" - 'cause that'll happen :giggle:

:lmao:

Although Larry is cracking me up these days and looking fine (sans mullet still - yay!), I'm still a Bono/Adam girl at heart :love:

Yeah, I'd waste my time making a "dance with me Larry sign" - 'cause that'll happen :giggle:

Thank GOD he cut that nasty thing off. Ick, ick.

Hehe - well, he and I are pretty tight, yo, so I fully plan on it. :sexywink: :lol:

I got through!!

..... Only to be told they already had a winner.

Rats!

(I actually thought I *must* have dialed the wrong number, as it was actually ringing).

Wow you mean that the phone actually rings when you call? :ohmy: :wink: Guess Ive just grown used to hearing all circuits are busy lol.

MAYBE tomorrow will be the lucky day for someone here! :fingerscrossed:

I can't believe it, I was pacing around the apt listening to my voicemail and then that message. holy crap! it's totally hush hush like someone earlier said. we have to meet at a hotel and then get bussed over to whereever we're going! can't believe it. of course he warned me though that we can't bring any cameras, cell phones or other recording devices.

Q101 is giving away tickets on Monday 10 - 3:applaud:

It's so funny....I live in Indianapolis, but subscribe to Chicago, Indy and Minneapolis radio station e-mails. Everyone of them sent me an e-mail offering opportunities to win.

Q101 is doing commercial free radio from 10a to 3p and will be giving tickets away.

I would have put effort into this if I wasn't already traveling all over the eastern part of the country next week. :(

It's so funny....I live in Indianapolis, but subscribe to Chicago, Indy and Minneapolis radio station e-mails. Everyone of them sent me an e-mail offering opportunities to win.

Q101 is doing commercial free radio from 10a to 3p and will be giving tickets away.

I would have put effort into this if I wasn't already traveling all over the eastern part of the country next week. :(

95 WIIL Rock had a chance the other day too - Tell us why you think you're the biggest U2 fan and win tickets to an exclusive, secret show next Tuesday. Send an email to 'U2@95wiilrock.com', plead your case, add your name/number and you're in. Haro from the Tom and Lisa Morning Show is the judge, he'll pick a winner tomorrow morning. - I think they're in Wisconsin.

95 WIIL Rock had a chance the other day too - Tell us why you think you're the biggest U2 fan and win tickets to an exclusive, secret show next Tuesday. Send an email to 'U2@95wiilrock.com', plead your case, add your name/number and you're in. Haro from the Tom and Lisa Morning Show is the judge, he'll pick a winner tomorrow morning. - I think they're in Wisconsin.

Thanks for the heads-up BoobularGroove!!!

Was listening to wxrt last night and they played Breathe :hyper: and then the DJ mentioned becoming a station VIP to win tickets to the secret DJ gig. I signed up to be a station VIP and am all set there, but I can't find anywhere on the site (VIP section and elsewhere) where you have to e-mail for the contest. Anyone have any idea??? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom