U2 Secret GIG in Chicago - March 10th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm just wondering right now if it is just going to be a live dj set and Q&A with the band, would it be worth the dirve to and from? That is, if I can even get a flipping ticket to this thing.

there's so many questions about exactly *what* this event is going to be. I'd say it'd be worth it if you can swing the time, and get tickets of course. if not, you can always come to a show here once the tour starts :yes: :hyper:

there's so many questions about exactly *what* this event is going to be. I'd say it'd be worth it if you can swing the time, and get tickets of course. if not, you can always come to a show here once the tour starts :yes: :hyper:

Yeah, I didn't even try to win the first time today, but yeah if I do or if someone wants to bring me along if they win :ahem: :flirt:, I'll definitely get out there to see what's up!

And Chicago shows, depending on school schedules, are a given! :wink:

I can't stream at work so I can't even participate in this darn thing...but April, Michelle, Beth, et al if any of you are lucky enough to win you can stay at my place...

I can't stream at work so I can't even participate in this darn thing...but April, Michelle, Beth, et al if any of you are lucky enough to win you can stay at my place...

Hiiiiii!!! :love:

Looks like the only way I will be seeing U2 in Chicago is when they come here for the tour. So envious of those who are able to obtain tickets for next Tuesday

Are they done giving them away? Not like I'd win anyway, but just wondering.

No they are still doing it today and tomorrow. Seeming pretty damn impossible to get through to the freaking radio station

There's going to be like 12 people at this show from the way it's going.

Oh well, they always hit Chicago big time during tours, so I think I'm good for right now. (As long as they play at least once on the weekend, heh).

There's going to be like 12 people at this show from the way it's going.

Oh well, they always hit Chicago big time during tours, so I think I'm good for right now. (As long as they play at least once on the weekend, heh).

They are really taking the meaning of "intimate" to the limit here lol.

Yeah that's so true about hitting Chicago big during the tour. At least then we know that we willl actually make it into a show lol. Hoping for a weekend too would be more convienent. Since it's stadiums Im going to say that there is a pretty good chance that it will be.

I got one busy signal yesterday, the rest of the week so far it's been that annoying 'all circuits are busy' crap :angry: seriously, are they DJing in someone's living room?! Doesn't seem like they're giving away all that many tickets. Oh well, as Shannon and April have said, hopefully they'll do a lot of shows here like in the past. For once, I'm extra grateful that I now live in a city with a football stadium!

All I've gotten yesterday and today is the circuits are busy message :sad:

I'd like to know how they pick the person through the text message, do they just randomly call back a number or do they take, say, the 10th person that texted in? Just curious :hmm:

I think I texted in Edge about 50 times.

I got through!!

I got through!!

..... Only to be told they already had a winner.

Rats!

(I actually thought I *must* have dialed the wrong number, as it was actually ringing).

Back
Top Bottom