U2 Santiago Pre-sale/Gen-sale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
someone of Falabella, a Gap-like store for you to understand, where TM has selling points, told me that there are only a few sections left

GA and all of this

mapau2realmarcado.jpg

I imagine U2 will eventually go ahead with the 2nd show, and just take what they can get. This show is close to selling out, and they could probably sell more than half of a 2nd show by March 26th.

ok
I have to ask

WHO HERE IS COMING TO CHILE?

I know Nick is... but if you come here, IDENTIFY YOURSELF

we're planning a AFTER SHOW BBQ, the next day.
So I invite you all, if you come here.

If you don't want to say that here, you can PM me, but I guess it's something to brag about rather than hide it.

So, well... TELL ME PEOPLE!!!

and if you can, when do you arrive and leave Chile.
if we can make a BBQ after the show, we can have a few beers a few days before, don't you think?

any women coming? (a friend asks that, truth :reject: )

and any "queue/line up" question, you can make it with me.
:wink:

let the party begin!!

PS: if you have twitter, add me and let me know who you are ;)

You da MAN, Pepo!

Thank you for your very kind hospitality, I cannot wait to party with you in Santiago!

I think there are a couple more gringos going to Chile, I can't remember who they are, though.

Hey Pepo, I'm planning to go to Santiago. Nick is going to put me in his hand luggage, ain't ya buddy?

I've been to Santiago before. The last hour of the flight and then the landing is bloody amazing!

Hey Pepo, I'm planning to go to Santiago. Nick is going to put me in his hand luggage, ain't ya buddy?

I've been to Santiago before. The last hour of the flight and then the landing is bloody amazing!

How so? I'm going to Buenos Aires, not Santiago, but my flights connect in Santiago.

Pepo, are you coming to BA for the gigs? Come on! You know you want to! :D

if I win the lottery, maybe :sad:

or if on March 26th I go "oh, to hell with everything" and go and spend all of my money

but that's not very smart, is it ?

To all the guys/girls coming, congratulations :D

Hey, PopArtist, come here first ;)
there's tickets available, GAs

So, I should sit on the left side of the plane, yeah?

I'll pop you out of my hand luggage so you can have a peak.

Hey, PopArtist, come here first ;)
there's tickets available, GAs

I almost did! I had plans to do both up until the time the shows actually got announced, and decided I didn't want to burn out on shows (still have five here in N. America after that) or long bus rides, so I just went for BsAs. :D

So, I should sit on the left side of the plane, yeah?

I'll pop you out of my hand luggage so you can have a peak.

I suspect flying from Cali is gonna be different to flying from Europa. You may not get the same dramatic big-dipper plunge. Or maybe that's provided in other ways.

cathalmc said:
I suspect flying from Cali is gonna be different to flying from Europa. You may not get the same dramatic big-dipper plunge. Or maybe that's provided in other ways.

Rats. Maybe our pilot will dive bomb the plane over the Pacific a couple of times to make up for us missing the Andean plunge.

ok
I have to ask

WHO HERE IS COMING TO CHILE?

I know Nick is... but if you come here, IDENTIFY YOURSELF

we're planning a AFTER SHOW BBQ, the next day.
So I invite you all, if you come here.

If you don't want to say that here, you can PM me, but I guess it's something to brag about rather than hide it.

So, well... TELL ME PEOPLE!!!

and if you can, when do you arrive and leave Chile.
if we can make a BBQ after the show, we can have a few beers a few days before, don't you think?

any women coming? (a friend asks that, truth :reject: )

and any "queue/line up" question, you can make it with me.
:wink:

let the party begin!!

PS: if you have twitter, add me and let me know who you are ;)

Hola Pepo! I will be coming directly from Seattle, Washington for the show(s).

people, everyone coming here, send me an e-mail to pepokiss@hotmail.com, so we can get in touch

We know that THE CLAW will start to be built around March 13 and U2 will be here around the 22nd

and MUSE will play 90 minutes, CONFIRMED

:hyper:

So at this point is it certain that U2 won't play a 2nd show in Chile? Not that I really care, I'll probably never make it to Chile in my life, but I'm just curious.

pretty much...
besides, tomorrow Lollapalooza Chile will be announced... there goes more money

I wanted 2 shows, but the tickets are so expensive, and the stadium is so poorly divided, that the shoot themselves on the foot

at least we get 90 minutes MUSE

pretty much...
besides, tomorrow Lollapalooza Chile will be announced... there goes more money

I wanted 2 shows, but the tickets are so expensive, and the stadium is so poorly divided, that the shoot themselves on the foot

at least we get 90 minutes MUSE

That's almost longer than Muse played at their own headlining show I saw!!

If you want a special U2 in Chile t-shirt, you can see them and buy them!!

Poleras Comic

The bottom ones are my designs (well, the U2360 logo isn't, but the Claw/Chile one, is mine.

On the back it says "U2 360 tour, Santiago Chile, 25-03-2011, Estadio Nacional"

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

for all of you coming to Chile :hyper:

(you should write an e-mail to them (look here http://bit.ly/f3IYYm ), because of you being foreigners, what can you do to buy them)

Are these licensed? If not, you could get in a lot of trouble posting those publicly.

If you want a special U2 in Chile t-shirt, you can see them and buy them!!

Poleras Comic

The bottom ones are my designs (well, the U2360 logo isn't, but the Claw/Chile one, is mine.

On the back it says "U2 360 tour, Santiago Chile, 25-03-2011, Estadio Nacional"

for all of you coming to Chile :hyper:

(you should write an e-mail to them (look here Contactenos ), because of you being foreigners, what can you do to buy them)

Back
Top Bottom