U2 Decals: I will have my decals for sale at a few shows!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

popflier

Babyface
I've been making U2 vinyl window stickers for fans since 1997 and selling them on my website. *removed*

I've had several people ask me over the last few weeks if I would be at any shows and if I would have any of my decals with me for sale. So, if anyone is interested, I will be selling my U2 vinyl decals in the GA line at the following shows:

DC
Charlottesville
Raleigh
Tampa

I may go to Vegas or Norman as well.

I will have most of the designs with me in various colors and I will bring some "free with purchase" items that I also give away on my site when you purchase 4 or more.

I did this on the Elevation tour at a few shows, but didn't do it on Vertigo. On Elevation I started at the front of the line and just worked my way back. I generally only made it through about 100 people before I was sold out so if you're interested and at any of these shows you might want to take a walk up to towards the front of the line in the early afternoon. I have dark hair and glasses and I'm sure that if you ask the people toward the front that they can point me out.

As a disclaimer...I do not make a profit on these decals. I use high quality 3M vinyl that is UV protected, doesn't lose color or fade, and is used for outdoor sign detailing. It's not cheap and in addition to that I also need transfer tape, xacto blades, a copy machine, and my printer to make these. I hand cut each one and though it takes a while, I don't charge for my time. These will literally last for years.

I've pre-bought a bunch of materials and am making as many decals as I can before I leave for the DC show.

If anyone has any questions please send me an email.
nico

*removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi nico,

Unfortunately we do not allow members to advertise their websites or products on our site.

Here is a link to our Community Rules:
http://www.u2interference.com/forums/misc.php?do=sknetwork&page=rules

Any posts or threads advertising your forum or website are unacceptable and considered spam, and will be deleted. A small text link to your personal website in your signature is acceptable. *Please note that advertising does NOT always mean that you are selling something.

Also, the selling or advertising of unofficial merchandise is prohibited.

Premium members are allowed a link to their website in their signature.

Premium membership details can be found here:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/cmps_index.php?page=premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom