U2 360° Tour - the best documented tour in history?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The way I read this title, I figured that it was stating that this was the best tour in history that has been documented.

I'm not sure my answer changes either way. This tour is turning out to be utterly FANTASTIC.

just searching for comparison, madonna was in San Siro last week and the quantity and quality of fan videos is far behind U2's.

I always consider myself lucky that I more or less grew up with U2's music....been listening to them since 82 or 83, and it's been fantastic to anticipate so many albums of theirs over the years.

Sometimes, though, I am envious of people that came to them late, and got to discover this treasure trove of music from their past. That must be amazing, to have first heard them when Pop was released, then got to go back and trace their path that lead them to Pop, or whatever album you started with.

I feel the same about being from NYC....I love that city to death, but never really got to see Manhattan for the first time, if you know what I mean....it was just always there.

I first downloaded some joshua tree u2, and war.. and started from there. I was too young to go to the vertigo tour :(( So this is my first (And hopefully not last) Show!!!

I agree that we'll look back at this tour as being the best documented in history. We follow each setlist on twitter, have Mikes at times, almost instant video at some shows and Youtube afterwards. It is quite amazing when you think about it. We should feel very lucky to be able to watch videos of shows across the world the next day if not earlier. That's not just for U2 either. So yay technology! :up:

:up:

I actually listened to nothing but U2 for over a month for this album release :D which, y'know, there are plenty of times when I go through phases where I don't listen to U2 much, because I'm more into heavier music or whatever. but I always come back to them eventually, and cheesy as it sounds there was a real joy there when I was in full-blown U2 mode. Something about that band just makes me happy.

YES!!!..you do what I do. I don't listen to them for a while then I go back..and when I do it makes me quite happy, like a best friend you haven't seen for a long time. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom