U2 360 Tour - Live from Toronto DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should U2 film the North American U2 360 DVD in Toronto?

• Yes!!!!!

Votes: 75 41.9%
  • No.

Votes: 104 58.1%

• Total voters
I don't think there will be a North American one.

They want it out for the end of the year, my guess is either Gothenburg, Zagreb, London or Amsterdam.

Does this mean hooking up in Toronto is no longer on the plate?

:sigh:

Well, that depends. :hmm: Are you inviting?

:sexywink: You might be able to make it up to me if you'd come to Amsterdam..I was thinking a nice lunch in the GA line? (man, does that sound romantic or what? :wink: )

:bonocrab: says it all. :wink:

I'd say you're quite cool too, that avatar of yours is really something else. :yes:

:shocked: How come you're not in my friend list??

You keep talking about the US.... Do you know where Toronto is? :eyebrow:

I know, eh? That's kinda bad, given that he's from the UK and all. And that we share the same monarch, and all. Sortof. :huh:

Yes I do know where Toronto is thanks. I was writing that post last night getting ready for a big night out and had had a few by then.

And if you said Glasgow was in England I really wouldn't care. I'm not fiercely patriotic at all.

My "guess" is they wont film the official DVD there. I say that because there is very little rear stage seating. So there wont be people behind the stage. Its the 360 tour, my guess is they would want to have that conveyed on the video with thousands of people behind them in the background. I could be wrong and I certainly think Toronto would make a good crowd for it (saw both Popmart shows there, great people, great city). But I think the venue set up would be the reason they wouldn't. :shrug:

i think it will be either New York or London.

Totally agree... The band has talked a lot about their love for NY and they seem to be preparing something really special for this tour, like Muse as opening act :drool:

And I believe London is a good option for the European dvd since they will be pretty comfortable with the show by the time they get there.

However, if Paul McGuiness wants to know my opinion :wink:, I'd say: Amsterdam.

All the bootlegs I've heard from Netherlands are just amazing, that's why I wanted so bad to be there this tour. :love:

What about the Rose Bowl in LA? That show's going to have 100,000+ isn't it? That could be incredible :hmm:

I'd like to see it filmed in Cardiff.

I was there for Vertigo and with the roof closed (as I'm guessing it will be for 360) the atmosphere is unreal.

Back
Top Bottom