U2 360° Tour - General Tour Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
in fact im U2AH so that should be even better because its like U2A, you're awesome, and H just to cement the horizon :wink:

bajagirl's Q and A post . . .

cool!

edit: sweet! just read it. i'm "Horizon". the messed up part about that is....i only renewed my subscription last Friday after letting it lapse between the Vertigo Tour and now. this means that there must be some kind of tiebreaker that takes in the fact that i was a member for 4 straight years before that, including a Propaganda membership before that.

cool!

edit: sweet! just read it. i'm "Horizon". the messed up part about that is....i only renewed my subscription last Friday after letting it lapse between the Vertigo Tour and now. this means that there must be some kind of tiebreaker that takes in the fact that i was a member for 4 straight years before that, including a Propaganda membership before that.

I'm envious - i renewed 2 weeks ago after letting it lapse for a couple of years, but I'm "Breathe" - I was never a Prop member, so they must take those things into account somehow - (or its just sort of screwy/ random in some respects, which is also a possibility).

I'm envious - i renewed 2 weeks ago after letting it lapse for a couple of years, but I'm "Breathe" - I was never a Prop member, so they must take those things into account somehow - (or its just sort of screwy/ random in some respects, which is also a possibility).

that's gotta be it. who knows what the exact science is. i guess, personally, if they did take into account that i was a Prop member and had been a U2.com subscriber for many years before i lapsed, then i feel like they have done the process correctly. but i do empathize with those who signed up 2 weeks before i did and are "Breathe" members.

I got my presale code at U2A too.. and Im still waiting for that elusive email from U2.com...:shrug: to confirm which group im in.. I wont believe I am in horizon group till I see it...

surely it must come by now...its doing me head in waiting! :scratch:

ah well.. I guess I have to be patient... I will go mad if no email comes by tmw evening....:madwife:

NB I renewed my membership last October or Nov....

I'm either going to Chicago, Raleigh, Los Angeles, Dallas, or Houston. I'm really hoping Chicago. :hyper:

BEST:

180px-UNLVSamBoydStadium.jpg

Sam Boyd Stadium (small college football stadium that seats <40,000, no suites in the seating bowl)

Awesome :drool:

MGM Grand Garden seats a little over 17,000... so Sam Boyd is roughly only about twice the size as the arena.

At least it makes me feel better to think of it that way.

Just got email from U2.com... and about freaking time!

Im part of the Horizon group! YAY!!!!!!!!! now I can go hyperexcited! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Will plan to buy tix for zagreb... anyone here planning to go to that one? Should be awesome atmosphere cos it will be their first show in Croatia... ! :drool:

To all those who have pre-sale codes whichever group you belong to, I wish you all good luck in getting what you want and let the good times roll in the summer and fall of 2009!

this is shaping up like pop but with less tour dates, the albums is weak and they arent going to be selling out in the states unless they spread those dates way out. tis tour might be a bummer and i feel bad for the fans who will be sitting 200 yards away 50 feet up in the air, where the typical overly loud U2 concert music meshes into an inaudible delayed blurp his muffle. oh and fuck the 360 stage idea, fuck it.

this is shaping up like pop but with less tour dates, the albums is weak and they arent going to be selling out in the states unless they spread those dates way out. tis tour might be a bummer and i feel bad for the fans who will be sitting 200 yards away 50 feet up in the air, where the typical overly loud U2 concert music meshes into an inaudible delayed blurp his muffle. oh and fuck the 360 stage idea, fuck it.

album is weak - not sure what you are listening to ??? DFespite the general lack of actual CD sales these days _ esp in the US- NLOTH will sell prettu well over the coming weeks & months, and ticket demand (esp in Europe - U2s largets market) will be higher than demand Mike

Awesome :drool:

MGM Grand Garden seats a little over 17,000... so Sam Boyd is roughly only about twice the size as the arena.

At least it makes me feel better to think of it that way.

I would have a hard time watching a U2 show at Sam Boyd after their last experience there. They need to come back and own that show.

I'm really pissed right now that there might be only one German date. :|

they will add to this if the demand is there _ there are gaps in the calender and you can be sure they will add dates in the UK, Spain, Ireland (maybe Paris) and Italy _ and hopefully for you too Mike:wave:

Back
Top Bottom