U2 360° Tour - General Tour Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember trying to come up with a plan with Dave and Shannon in Philly, moments before doors opened. None of us scanned, but if one of us had I worked it to where if either of them did, I'd have gotten in either way. :wink:

I also remember saying if I scanned that I'd tell the people that they were my long lost brothers and to please let them both in. :lol:

All I remember of San Jose is seeing Jim there with the ticket and the laptop flashing red and black and Sicy and I screaming our heads off. :love:

Live Nation finally has 4 US shows listed... surprised they start so early, but I guess I'm just used to arena shows starting at 8pm in NYC so it seems early.

Man am I not excited to have to buy tickets through Live Nation when I never have before... I hope it links to ticketmaster.

Live Nation finally has 4 US shows listed... surprised they start so early, but I guess I'm just used to arena shows starting at 8pm in NYC so it seems early.

Man am I not excited to have to buy tickets through Live Nation when I never have before... I hope it links to ticketmaster.

I wish they'd put up a seating chart!

Well I bought No Doubt tickets through Live Nation on Sunday and it went pretty smoothly. They also just emailed me today to tell me that the tickets have shipped :up:

No Doubt is back together! Saw them with U2 in LA in 2001. Gwen and Bono sang a duet...

do you think that's when the opening act will start or just when doors open? I wonder what time they will officially line everyone up :hmm:

do you think that's when the opening act will start or just when doors open? I wonder what time they will officially line everyone up :hmm:

i suspect that's doors, although at the 1 popmart show I went to, the openers (Rage) started within 15 minutes of doors.

Well I bought No Doubt tickets through Live Nation on Sunday and it went pretty smoothly. They also just emailed me today to tell me that the tickets have shipped :up:

is is strictly through that site or do they connect you to tm? Did u have to enter credi card info at end and which screen do u log into :scream:

I think the scanning system is better than first come first serve. Because then you have to get there at the butt crack of dawn, or even the night before just to be guaranteed to get in there. Also you get more line jumpers or cutters trying to make it before the 'cut off' mark.

I was with a group of 4 pretty much for Vertigo, me and April and my bf and Diemen. Neither me nor April scanned but by bf did. He then quickly traded tickets with me so that I could go in with April. :love: You have to have a plan ahead of time though because you cant dilly dally there where they're scanning and letting people in.

Waiting in the GA could be fun, but it was not fun to see all the people that had their spots being held by someone else show up right before the doors opened up and see your position in line get considerably farther away from the front. :angry:

And in the spirit of "dilly dally", you don't want to "lollygag" or be all "willy nilly" either. :wink:

No Doubt is back together! Saw them with U2 in LA in 2001. Gwen and Bono sang a duet...

I think they're just back together to tour. They dont have any new material as far as I know.

I saw that too, I was next to the stage.

Good times.

Same.. I was in the 'heart'. Greatest opening act for U2 ever (for me anyway) :drool:

is is strictly through that site or do they connect you to tm? Did u have to enter credi card info at end and which screen do u log into :scream:

It was strictly through Live Nation. And you have to enter your cc number in each time, but it gives you like 10 minutes. I think you just log in to the ticket portion of the site.

And in the spirit of "dilly dally", you don't want to "lollygag" or be all "willy nilly" either. :wink:

What a gaff! :lol: Listen you whippersnapper, don't be lookin at my gams now.

I think they're just back together to tour. They dont have any new material as far as I know.

Same.. I was in the 'heart'. Greatest opening act for U2 ever (for me anyway) :drool:

co-signed. plus we met all of them when they'd come into the heart and watch U2. coolest guys ever. it got so familiar my wife would recognize Gwen's perfume, and go, sniff, sniff, Gwen's here!

So the Google ad at the top of this forum lists plenty of tickets for the Foxboro MA show.. How is it possible that so many tickets are out there before they have gone on sale? Are they legit?

link: Ticket Tango

first come, first serve as far as I'm concerned..... IMHO the lottery thing for getting into the ellipse is an American thing...

First come, first serve had the same people over and over getting in. The Deadhead-type losers. I'm glad they went lottery so I could get in and the regulars could get crushed on the outside on a nightly basis.

First come, first serve had the same people over and over getting in. The Deadhead-type losers. I'm glad they went lottery so I could get in and the regulars could get crushed on the outside on a nightly basis.

thanks for calling me a loser because I go to more shows. by the way, the majority of people who were front and center before are still front and center. it's about who you know.

but here's my thing. the lottery only affects the people who come the earliest. they can go from front row to outside the ellipse. those people who are not Deadhead losers and come later in the day, even if they make it inside the heart/ellipse/under the claw, they are towards the back. what's the difference between back of the pit or right outside? not much.

How is it possible that so many tickets are out there before they have gone on sale? Are they legit?

When they say "possible upgrade", it means they do not have any tickets in hand or even reserved. They are giving an inflated price for a section that they think (or know) they can obtain tickets for later, well below the listed price. Hopefully buyers know better, and don't use them. I don't know about the ones that don't say "possible upgrade".

Back
Top Bottom