U2 360° Tour - General Tour Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone have any idea what the deal is with the US dates? This tour announcement seemed a little rushed.

I thought it was pretty crazy how they announced some tour dates, then immediately had a pre-sale the next day. :crack: Like, god, give people a little time. What if you happened to be away from teh internetz for a day or two? :huh:

I thought it was pretty crazy how they announced some tour dates, then immediately had a pre-sale the next day. :crack: Like, god, give people a little time. What if you happened to be away from teh internetz for a day or two? :huh:

Exactly. I needed at least another week to nut everything out. At this stage it looks like I'm missing out. :|

At this point, having a presale code and planning to be away from a computer for more than 24hrs is basically suicide. We are all in the "immediately need to know everything about when our venue presales start" stage. This is period in one's life where significant others notice a slight change in your mannerisms. Even one's pet(s) notice this.

:reject: I'm afraid to leave this forum for too long because I think I'm going to miss some important news. U2.com hasn't sent me any emails that others seem to be getting. I don't want to be another u2.com basher, I understand that its a busy time for them and all.. but do they have to be so incompetent at every single level? The only way I can log in over there is to follow the I forgot my password link :huh:

hopefully U2 fans will see them in their own country and not buy up the tickets for another country! Elevation tour in London I was surrounded by foreigners!!!! lol

I'm going to do what I learned to do a while ago. Wait until the last weeks (days) before the concert and go from there. I'll have lots of money ready and do whatever it takes to get good seats (or floor...I got lucky and someone online sold me 2 face value floor tickets for Vertigo Miami II).

I just confirmed: In the the United States, there will be a lottery. It will be for the people to go inside the big circular "ramp." There you have it, it is a ramp.

:reject: I'm afraid to leave this forum for too long because I think I'm going to miss some important news. U2.com hasn't sent me any emails that others seem to be getting. I don't want to be another u2.com basher, I understand that its a busy time for them and all.. but do they have to be so incompetent at every single level? The only way I can log in over there is to follow the I forgot my password link :huh:

i was just about to say "ME TOO, I can only log in by using the 'I forgot my password' link". I've had to log in that way since the elevation days.

So I thought I'd try to log in normally, & what do you know, logged me in properly. The first time in years. U2.com - unbelievable

i was just about to say "ME TOO, I can only log in by using the 'I forgot my password' link". I've had to log in that way since the elevation days.

So I thought I'd try to log in normally, & what do you know, logged me in properly. The first time in years. U2.com - unbelievable

That's good to know they resolve issues in a timely manner :rolleyes:

edit: Whoa! I just tried and got in.. I take back every bad thing I've said about them ;)

I'm afraid to leave too b/c I've never received any e-mails from U2.com! Good thing I wasn't planning to get tix for the European shows or I'd already be fucked.

What pisses me off is, how hard or consequential is it to just announce the general sale dates? Moreover, why put them up and then take them down? Are we too assume the general sales will be what was originally posted? It doesn't make any sense. If they are pushing up some of the sales, then they should post the dates. I'll be gone all weekend, something I'm not about to cancel even for a pre-sale, so I can't be sitting at my computer for the next 1-3 weeks :rolleyes:

Awesome romi! Any chance you can confirm the general sale dates? lol

Honestly, I don't think LiveNation has confirmed them yet. They are probably still being worked on and adjusted. Officially, both LN and Universal have told me they have not been determined yet.

Exactly. I needed at least another week to nut everything out. At this stage it looks like I'm missing out. :|

me too:| my dad is like "just accept that you might not see them on this leg" which of course is not going to happen (me accepting it)

if i get into my first choice school in the boston area :wink: = going to see U2

if i get into first choice but parents make me go to state school in NY b/c of economy = no U2 b/c boston too far from school, and NY date is on a random wednesday, aka "school night"

if i don't get into first choice school = no will to live = no U2 :wink: just kidding

but i won't know all this college stuff til next month!!!!!!! :angry: :rant:

i honestly, not even joking, might be making my college choice based on U2 concert dates :| this level of obsession scares me......:|

I just confirmed: In the the United States, there will be a lottery. It will be for the people to go inside the big circular "ramp." There you have it, it is a ramp.

Hmmm. Does this mean that there will also be a lottery in Europe?

Back
Top Bottom