U2 360° Tour - General Tour Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
General UK Sale for all 4 dates is Friday 20th March apparantley, MooMoo. So I'm assuming pre-sale is next Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday?

Ah, so it seems I did get it wrong. A week early. :lol: At least theres a little more time to look at seats and prices (if they actually let them out beforehand)

Ah, so it seems I did get it wrong. A week early. :lol: At least theres a little more time to look at seats and prices (if they actually let them out beforehand)

yeah, definitely! Good to know there's still SOME time. But that means extra worrying until 'the big day' :lol:

the only problem i have is WHAT TIME do they go on sale on the 20th?? I've got a train to catch at 11:16am [going to London to see Sparks do two nights, which pales in comparison to this now] meaning I have to leave at around 10:45...so if the tickets are onsale at 9 then that's fine. :wink:

I have a GA question. what do you do if you're with people and one of your tickets beeps to get in the spider or whatever and the other two don't? Do they let you take people with you?

I have a GA question. what do you do if you're with people and one of your tickets beeps to get in the spider or whatever and the other two don't? Do they let you take people with you?
On Vertigo they let you take in a certain number of poeple with you, forget how many but it was like 1 or two.

Last tour you could take one other person.... or more depending on whoever was letting you in.. :hmm:

i'm sorry i'll tone it down, so you don't have to band me, and i don't have to sign back up again and all that bs

but come on the 2 shittiest things for me at a live show are 1. knowing the entire setlist...i mean please... and 2. the prospect of having a big fucking beam in my view

and as a bonus, i'm not expecting a buffalo date either.

4 years for this?

btw ...... it's "ban" :huh:

On Vertigo I got in three times. Once I was in a group of three, but two of the three tickets beeped (so we should have grabbed a fourth person). The second time I was in the very back, came right before the show started, and we saw someone passing out extra wristbands so we politely asked and she let us go in. The third time I was with three friends and my ticket beeped. I think it was the only one of the four. We were really flustered and I think b/c we were holding up the line they just waved us all through together.

got the email! YAY HORIZON!!!!

i only signed up last Friday. they must be taking total subscribed years into consideration.

Ugh. When I joined (on Sunday) I started a new account. I guess I should have joined under my old (non-paying) account?

that's gotta be it. who knows what the exact science is. i guess, personally, if they did take into account that i was a Prop member and had been a U2.com subscriber for many years before i lapsed, then i feel like they have done the process correctly. but i do empathize with those who signed up 2 weeks before i did and are "Breathe" members.

I'm kind of impressed with U2.com (ever think you'd see those words typed?) for managing to keep track of who was former Prop after this many years if thats in fact the criteria used.

Now if I could just get my email....

milan, gothenberg and amsterdam presale starts 10am local time tomorrow (3/10). I just got a email about it. This is the first day so its for horizon members.

I'm kind of impressed with U2.com (ever think you'd see those words typed?) for managing to keep track of who was former Prop after this many years if thats in fact the criteria used.

Now if I could just get my email....

me too. i kind of feel bad for slamming them this morning now that they obviously looked at other factors that just your latest subscription date.

I can't believe that this is really... ahh, happening... dammit, I'm so excited...

well they are sending these massive amounts of emails in batches so they don't crash their servers, site and systems I guess. Thats what i read over at the message boards there.

They definitely aren't keeping track of Prop members and previous .com members as I was both and renewed my membership on 3/1 and I got a Breathe pre-sale. Who knows....??

They definitely aren't keeping track of Prop members and previous .com members as I was both and renewed my membership on 3/1 and I got a Breathe pre-sale. Who knows....??

hmmm....maybe they're taking "total subscribed years" into play? or they totally fucked mine up and gave me Horizon. :wink::ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom