U2 360° Tour - General Tour Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it me or does something about Adam's outfit remind you of the puffy shirt from Seinfeld??

seinfeld%20puffy%20shirt.jpg

6650_1198085230654_1184200076_30607955_997563_n.jpg

I mean I know they look somewhat different, but Adam's outfit just really reminded me of that episode... was it just me?? :lol:

I can't lie. I think Adam's outfit is probably the single worst thing I've ever seen him wear. Worse than the afro and glasses look. He actually rocked that look. This looks plain...well...nevermind.

I can't lie. I think Adam's outfit is probably the single worst thing I've ever seen him wear. Worse than the afro and glasses look. He actually rocked that look. This looks plain...well...nevermind.

Like Little Bo Peep's Pimp?

What time have they been taking the stage?

tickets in dublin say 18.30 start.. figure after 2 opening acts can we expect the boys to take the stage around 20.30??

Is it me or does something about Adam's outfit remind you of the puffy shirt from Seinfeld??

seinfeld%20puffy%20shirt.jpg

6650_1198085230654_1184200076_30607955_997563_n.jpg

I mean I know they look somewhat different, but Adam's outfit just really reminded me of that episode... was it just me?? :lol:

this is just so hilarious! And YES I totally thought of this too when I saw the shirt! :lol:

That's actually not bad. I'm a member of the WOWY has lost it since Mac sung it crowd, but that one wasn't bad. Not bad at all...

I want that mic :drool:

Hallo, that new Adam's outfit is good. He looks in great shape. At least he was gorgeous in Milan :sexywink:

yea this isnt bad for sure - after you give yourself away when he goes into the first big with or without youuuuuuu, with or without youuuuu he sounds probably the best he ever has - it just makes me mad - if he can sing that part of the song so well why doesn't he do it thoughout the entire song

yea this isnt bad for sure - after you give yourself away when he goes into the first big with or without youuuuuuu, with or without youuuuu he sounds probably the best he ever has - it just makes me mad - if he can sing that part of the song so well why doesn't he do it thoughout the entire song

because the chilled sleepy voice works just great. It sounds awesome,hypnotic.

so far I think the shows are shaping along nicely. and I dont mind the setlist.

Most of the best U2 setlists (ZOO TV, PoPmart) have told a story with songs and peaks and valleys of excitment. this setlist seems to be loosely following the formula of:

Strong Rocking Opening songs > Intimate songs > Excitement songs > Emotional songs

Encore:

Fun/ Playful songs > Calm/ emotional closing

Notice the formula for the vertigo tour as well.... The powerful opening trio, soon the softer emotional songs (SYCMIOYO), the Excitement songs (LAPOE, SBS, BTBS) and emotional songs (Streets, Pride, One) .... Encore: Fun (Zoo Tv trio), etc..

just an observation :D I dont think we will see any drastic changes from this pattern that U2 have been using pretty successfully for most of their tours.

Last night a message came in that Bono was very hoarse at the beginning of the concert. I was wondering how it was and found this vid:
YouTube - U2 - Get On Your Boots (Live @ Croke Park, Dublin - 25th July 2009)
You can hear that he's quite hoarse there, but later in the concert it seems to be good again.

What do you expect? They've been practically partying all weekend in Dublin :D

But I'm often amazed how Bono's voice recovers during a show. You'd think he'd totally lose his voice if he continues to sing but instead it gets better. It's the staying in practise that's important. I guess overall his voice is very good right now.

Back
Top Bottom