U2 360° Tour - General Tour Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All,

I found this awesome site, Seat Data, that has view shots from all sorts of arenas & stadiums in the US. I was looking for an interactive seating map for Soldier Field as I've got cheap seats way up in 433 for the second show and wanted to see what kind of view I was gonna get.

This site rocks!

Check it!

I hope this helps those of you who got seats. :hug:

Thank you! :wave: I won't know about Charlottesville until this time Friday, but I can see my Soldier Field location!

^^^Yeah, thanks for that link. I have section 445 row 20 for Chicago. Seats are really not too bad for $42.

All,

I found this awesome site, Seat Data, that has view shots from all sorts of arenas & stadiums in the US. I was looking for an interactive seating map for Soldier Field as I've got cheap seats way up in 433 for the second show and wanted to see what kind of view I was gonna get.

This site rocks!

Check it!

I hope this helps those of you who got seats. :hug:

Thanks for the link, although I don't think it's 100% accurate - it says that there are rows 3-36 in Sec 101 at Giants Stadium and I have tix in Row 40. :hmm: But, the rear view from that section looks like it's gonna be fabulous! :hyper:

Foxboro

Does anyone know which sections in the lower level at Gillette are the cut-off between the $252 seats and the $97 ones? Is it between 131 and 132, and 109 and 110?

General Sale April 6

If someone already answered this, please post the link. For general sale tomorrow, is ticketmaster selling by phone, or just via internet?

I got 2 gas right away for boston 2 this morning- still good seats available

looks like the weekend dates are the big sellers, weekdays have been easy getting tickets

I think it was a smart move by U2 to remove Las Vegas from their tour while L.A. ticket sales started. If Las Vegas was on sale during the same ticket sale date, do you guys think it would have sold out as fast or sold out at all? Let's see how Las Vegas does, I hope it sells out as well as other dates like Norman, Raleigh, etc.

As for selling out Vegas, I am planning on going to Vegas and it looks like lots of others are too. During the Vertigo tour at the MGM Grand in Vegas (first night of the 2 concerts), I bought great tickets from a Scalper just prior to the concert for face value. During the Elevation tour at the UNLV Stadium in Vegas, my son and his friend got free tickets just before the concert - some guy (probably a scalper) was just handing out all of the tickets left unsold. This time around, since this is the first leg of the tour, I bet it sells out.

The NFL schedule is out. The Eagles are home that Sunday between NY and DC (as I suspected), which explains the lack of show.
The Jets are also home that Sunday.

i posted this in the presale thread, but in case no one saw it, i wanted to know if has anyone tried getting tickets at an outlet for the general sale? if so, what's the policy? lottery, etc. when i did it a few years ago for nba playoff tickets it was best available only. you couldnt specify location.

does anyone think they will add anymore second dates for the US?
so far just Chicago, Toronto, Boston and NY/NJ in the earlier cities... seems weird they wouldn't double up on Atlanta, LA and/or Phoenix etc

I hate to play devil's advocate here but if those are $250 tickets, then that's $1000, plus $200 - the fees were probably about $15 per = $60, so they're only asking $50 extra per ticket. Yes, everyone should sell their tix at face value but as far as scalpers go, this isn't outrageous.

Yes, that's only one example...there are plenty of $55 GA seats going for $500.

I hate to play devil's advocate here but if those are $250 tickets, then that's $1000, plus $200 - the fees were probably about $15 per = $60, so they're only asking $50 extra per ticket. Yes, everyone should sell their tix at face value but as far as scalpers go, this isn't outrageous.

Pretty sure those are $95 tickets, according to the TM page:

Main Concourse - 200 level
US $55.00 - US $250.00

Hall of Fame - 100 level
US $95.00 - US $250.00

Upper - 400 level
US $30.00 - US $95.00

Mezzanine - 300 level
US $95.00

Field General Admission
US $55.00

Yes, that's only one example...there are plenty of $55 GA seats going for $500.

If someone pays $500 for a single GA, then they have a screw loose. With a little determination and perseverence, they're pretty easy to be had for almost every show. Most brokers list tickets before the onsale for seats/GAs they don't even have, knowing they'll be able to buy them later for less. Look at stubhub, where there are tickets listed before they go on sale for "TBD" seats.

Time Concert Begins?

What time would the concert begin and what time would U2 go on at?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom