U2 360° Tour - General Tour Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup sure is.

Be mindful of the 'Walk, don't run!' security peeps (a commonly heard phrase amongst the hardcore U2 concert goers) - these peeps have been known to pull people up and hold them back, give them a talking to and threaten them with ejection, I can't imagine that actually happening though. Dodge the security peeps, and learn to fast walk where you can't dodge them.

It's all a bit like some 80's computer game. :D

I got that at the 12/4/05 show. :reject: The guy just told me to slow down though, didn't pull me back.

So when they let you in is it a mad rush for the stage?

Yeah, and one night they made me wait to get let in (I'm in a wheelchair, and usually get a few minute head start), and people dove in front of me, pushing me out. I ended up having to be way back, and not seeing a thing except on the monitors the whole night. Though I did see quite a number of celebs, and Ali, too. Still was a bummer not to be able to see from any vantage point.

That's why I'm worried about GAs in these big stadiums. I saw one guy in a wheelchair at that same show I couldn't get up front at, who was in a wheelchair, and he had been put up on a special deck up higher. I wonder how he arranged that. Obviously he knew someone.
Guess I should get GA, and take my chances. If I can't see, I can always ask to get back further.

That was easier than I expected. I've got two at Wembley for myself and two at Hampden Park for my parents. Level 2 at Wembley and level 1 but behind the stage at Hampden Park.

That was soooooo much easier than the Vertigo tour.

is that ticketline legit? it seems all to easy to get tickets!:hmm:

I have actually bought tickets from them before, albeit it was a Conference play-off final.:lol:

So yeah, they are legit. Can't remember how quickly tickets came but I got the email confirmation at 5.29pm and I'm sure I bought them in the morning. So I'm expecting a delay.

Went for 6 tickets on ticketline.co.uk.....and it ended up selling me one! Now, the site suggests there is no standing tickets left. So frustrating!

Nah.....am trying to Glasgow GA's. Got one...just another 4 relying on me....and myself of course. Getting stressed out lol. Got an email confirming the ONE ticket from ticketline.co.uk...so at least my mate will be going!

2 x £30 tickets for sheffied block 33

from the stadium map this looks pretty close to the stage, albeit behind the stage.

however, i guessed that the tour is being advertised as 360 degrees so fingers crossed!

Tickets for behind the stage in Glasgow £93....go figure that one out! did they just give a 5 yr old some crayons and ask them to colour in a seating plan of each stadium and price the areas accordingly?:hmm:

arrrgh BALLACKS! lol thought i would give it a go anyway...got through the system ok on ticketmaster...its when it came to the submit process guess i knew what the next page would say "there was a problem with your card please try another" because its my bank debit card and theres zilch in the account it wasnt accepted but whats annoying by the time the transaction goes thru the money would be there! ah well guess ill have to wait till tuesday im sure i will get to see this tour one way or another! :)

I've been checking ticketmaster every couple hours looking for a pair of GAs for croke 1. I looked again two minutes ago, still nothing, so i decided to see if there was a single ticket available...and there was! :D Not sure how/why that would happen, I went looking for another single GA afterward and there was nothing available. Just letting you guys know, keep checking because things pop up for no reason sometimes.

Staggerd? Apart from 15 mins at the start of the sale...ticketmaster and LiveNation keep coming up with Tickets not Available message! mind you....that is just for glasgow standing!

As of this minute TM still have 30 quid tickets available at Cardiff - the last night of the European leg ? of the tour. Not bad really.

2 x £30 tickets for sheffied block 33

from the stadium map this looks pretty close to the stage, albeit behind the stage.

however, i guessed that the tour is being advertised as 360 degrees so fingers crossed!

i went for those but got block 41, not sure what to make...

Yeah, and one night they made me wait to get let in (I'm in a wheelchair, and usually get a few minute head start), and people dove in front of me, pushing me out. I ended up having to be way back, and not seeing a thing except on the monitors the whole night. Though I did see quite a number of celebs, and Ali, too. Still was a bummer not to be able to see from any vantage point.

That's why I'm worried about GAs in these big stadiums. I saw one guy in a wheelchair at that same show I couldn't get up front at, who was in a wheelchair, and he had been put up on a special deck up higher. I wonder how he arranged that. Obviously he knew someone.
Guess I should get GA, and take my chances. If I can't see, I can always ask to get back further.

You would think they have a handicapped area.....

I dont get why the best seats would be behind the stage and only be £30 when most other seats are 3 or 5 times as much - surely there must be something bad about the 30quid seats?

Back
Top Bottom