Tour pics of you in other people's pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
54.jpg

lolz Hi Miro :wave:

That's not you is it? :der:

If the blue arrow thingy was removed I could probably pick myself out in the front row.

Damn I really need to find my pics. :sad:

Erm April, you are there. Right between Blurry Michelle and Blurry Miroslava! :D I am the one right above the arrow, then you, then Michelle. :D

And I have been around Bev, I just don't post much! :D

100_0418-1.jpg

me Hawaii...better? haha

:lol:!!!!!!!!

YOU took that one pic with me!!:wave: Thanks SO much for sharing that...you have no idea how awesome of a surprise it was to be in the same frame as EDGE!:applaud:

You know what's funny?? I took this one!!! :D Although, clearly I could barely compose myself since I was so excited. It was my first time in GA. I love that you can still see he was reading that person's sign.

Thanks again Daddysgonnapay!

Heres my few pics

Chicago front row ellipse.
chicagomeinaud-1.jpg

Chicago Vertigo (nearly meeting Edge ) he didn't come over our side. Blue jeans and shirt. Theres another version of this i have seen but can't seem to find.
edge_jemchi-1.jpg

Boston Vertigo - I was squished in as someone had shoved themselves onto the rail. :mad: Still enjoyed the concert though.
meandbonoinboston-2-1.jpg

And there's me standing next to you in every one :love: :heart: :lol:

232323232%7Ffp53646%3Enu%3D3259%3E4%3A8%3E395%3EWSNRCG%3D323%3A8462823%3B4nu0mrj

My good friend Becky took this shot for me as I stood in awe of Adam at Vegas 2. I had it cropped and enlarged in high res and framed for my office wall. It's a nice reminder of why work is necessary... :cute:

omg! I am in this photo too. Second from left in from row (red tank top). My friend Nicole is to my right in the black shirt. Nice!!:applaud:

Sicy, I feel like you were right on the other side of the ellipse from me - Vertigo, Oakland, 2nd night. I seem to recall looking at your pics and noticing the opposite view as mine. :hmm: I didn't have my camera with me that night but I wonder if I was in your pics?

If someone posts pics from Toronto 2005 2nd show you will see a few of us interference types on the outside of the rail. You will also see Mrs Edge dancing on stage with Bono :hyper:

Sicy, I feel like you were right on the other side of the ellipse from me - Vertigo, Oakland, 2nd night. I seem to recall looking at your pics and noticing the opposite view as mine. :hmm: I didn't have my camera with me that night but I wonder if I was in your pics?

I dont remember now if I went to the first or second night, but it was Nov. 9th. I was in the very back of the ellipse at the tip. Where were you?

Here are my pics:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f278/oakland-11-9-ellipse-pictures-145928.html

Back
Top Bottom