This is Adam Clayton's Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonoschild2009

War Child
The armpit of the United States: Tucson, AZ
I've heard some boots and seen some videos of this tour and I am definitely impressed with Adam Clayton. I think he's playing with an energy and enthusiasm that hasn't been around for years...The others are holding their own, but I think he's kicking ass so far!!! :applaud: :applaud::applaud:

Nice!
This is neither here or there, but last ngiht I was came across some old video of them playing Trying To Throw Your Arms Around The World, I think it was Australia---when Naomi C. gets up on stage with Bono, champagne, the whole bit...and goes over to to film him Adam. I thought to myself... what a better place Adam is in now. He is looking and playing fantastic!
The live rendition of that song that night was great though, I have to say.
I didnt get to see them during the AB/Zootv but those days certainly had some "flare"!

I'll never forget the smacker he gave Bono on the ramp at Wembley or the scissor kick he did at the end of Boots at Sheffield :D

Adam's doing great this tour.....
....... apart from Adam being in super shape I love watching Edge and Larry being front of stage as well (crazy tonight) while Bono stays on the main stage... ....IMHO this tour is about putting all four members into the spotlights.......... I witnessed three shows this tour (Amsterdam 1 and 2, London 1) and at all shows it was great to see the guys posing for people taking pics with their mobile phones and compact cameras...

When I saw them in Sheffield everyone around me cheered for adam when he came near. Out of all of the band he seemed to be having the most fun. Adam seems to be loving it at the moment. It was great to see him posing with the bass and having a laugh with the crowd!

Back
Top Bottom