The Edge Should Talk More

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
Was listening to the Miami 97 Bootleg, LNOE and heard Edge talking about the rain and the song... "watch out for the revolving doors"... He should talk more in concert. (the Edge can't talk and play). Inside joke, Bostoners understand ha. They should also play Numb and VDL more often. I wanna see that this tour. I heard Larry talk in the Hawaii show. Now, if Adam ever talked, wow, that would be different ha.

SMB

Bono seems to try and get Edge to talk. He did a few times on Vertigo, try getting him to talk anyways. "Isn't that right, The Edge?"...

SMB

Edge is better at listening. Although everytime he opens his mouth either something witty or intelligent comes out of it... :edge:

Seriously though, I think Edge is the one who listens, and retains, to what people say when he meets his fans. When I was waiting outside the Letterman show in March, he came around and shook everyone's hands, and signed stuffs (<---see avatar w0oot!). The first thing he said as he walked straight towards my direction was, "Wow, you guys are my heroes for standing out here in the freezing snow!" The next night I told him I LOVE Magnificent, and it sounds even better live. He looked me right in the eye, smiled and mumbled "Thank you". And then the next week, they announced they're going to be releasing their second single from NLOTH, which is, what else, Magnificent! :drool: Edge was definitely listening to his fans... :D

Edge is better at listening. Although everytime he opens his mouth either something witty or intelligent comes out of it... :edge:

Seriously though, I think Edge is the one who listens, and retains, to what people say when he meets his fans. When I was waiting outside the Letterman show in March, he came around and shook everyone's hands, and signed stuffs (<---see avatar w0oot!). The first thing he said as he walked straight towards my direction was, "Wow, you guys are my heroes for standing out here in the freezing snow!" The next night I told him I LOVE Magnificent, and it sounds even better live. He looked me right in the eye, smiled and mumbled "Thank you". And then the next week, they announced they're going to be releasing their second single from NLOTH, which is, what else, Magnificent! :drool: Edge was definitely listening to his fans... :D

You should have said "I love Acrobat, and it would sound even better live." :wink:

Bono does not want him to steal his thunder. :wink:

:lol: i love seeing them interviewed together-- bono will be all :blahblah: and then Edge will chime in with the perfect one liner at just the right moment. you can tell that they've been best friends for years. :cute:

or Bono mid concert .."Edge, how are the mountains in Malibu?" lol

Or in the middle of Crazy Tonight - 'its not a hill its a mountain....unless The Edge moves next door to it'.

Or if they do indeed bring back Mofo - 'move me a mountain', The Edge - 'I certainly will'.

Thankyou thankyou, I'll be here all week. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom