The CLAW Part 4 - (INCL. SPOILERS)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:huh: is it possible that they might be coming to Miami in 2010? Does anyone know when those dates will be announced?

If not, I'll head over to Tampa.

Dates for 2010 are unknown at the moment. I wouldn't expect them to be announced for a while, probably only once the 2009 shows are done.

Dates for 2010 are unknown at the moment. I wouldn't expect them to be announced for a while, probably only once the 2009 shows are done.

Yeah, I have to wait until 2010 too. :sad:

But, forgive me for going off-topic for a minute, but when they do announce dates, who are the first to be able to have a crack at tickets? Site members?

pro-shot, opening night U2 360 OFFICIAL EPK:
wow wow wow October come sooner! :drool:
YouTube - U2 360 TOUR OPENING NIGHT BARCELONA

What is the audio at the start of this clip? It doesn't quite sound like U2, but that low part kind of sounds like Bono's current low-pitch opera voice.... If it's not easily identifiable as some other band, perhaps it's a snippet from Songs of Ascent...? :hmm:

Actually we haven't had any indication that it's a Gavin song at all, it's more likely U2. If you go to the thread about Songs of Accent or the What's that song they walk out to :wink: thread it's discussed much more there.

Ok back on track with the CLAW. For those interested in the technology of the screen, not sure if you have seen these gorgeous pics yet, and a link to a video and more info.

U2_360_SCREEN_05_L.jpg

U2_360_SCREEN_08_L.jpg

U2_360_SCREEN_03_L.jpg

U2_360_SCREEN_01_L.jpg

U2_360_SCREEN_06_L.jpg

U2_360_SCREEN_07_L.jpg

U2_360_SCREEN_09_L.jpg

U2_360_SCREEN_04_L.jpg

U2_360_SCREEN_11_L.jpg

U2_360_SCREEN_12_L.jpg

Barco | Barco Events | On tour this year... A 360? experience

The claw is a place of worship.

A spiritual place that is the church of sci-fi space funk U2 music!

a place where any mofo, wanderer and stranger in a strange land can find a sort of homecoming? for those who haven't found what they're looking for can leave it all behind when they travel down the street with no name on a journey deep into the heart?

a place where any mofo, wanderer and stranger in a strange land can find a sort of homecoming? for those who haven't found what they're looking for can leave it all behind when they travel down the street with no name on a journey deep into the heart?

A place where anyone who has had a dirty day and has a desire to walk on can breathe and rejoice in gods country, a place that is even better than the real thing and in an outdoor stadium where one can enjoy the magnificent summer rain and stare at the sun as we approach the 4th of July.

:D :reject:

6256_1126525038905_1100520388_30585019_7846125_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom