The CLAW Part 4 - (INCL. SPOILERS)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay ,I was in Werchter from the first to the 5th of July , for the Rock Werchter Festival. Being Aware that the Claw was built there. I decided I would check out the StageCo company in front of arriving.
So I did my homework, searching where the location was etc. Looking back at some picture's.
We arrived in a town in front of Werchter , and there was a major traffic block from there . till Werchter... Bummed out , because roads where closed of , and we couldn't make it to StageCo. It was very very hot, so we decided to step out of the car and walk further to Werchter. 11 Mmiles ! And it was 96 degrees, very humid... But the car was worse.
Anyway , we arrived in Werchter, and guess wat was driving by the other side of the road? I swear : 2 trucks carrying the black framing of the claw.
They where flatbed trucks , with red Edge's : seen them in picture's before.
I'm 99% sure it was the real thing. After that we didn't see any trucks anymore.
It could not have been of the festival , because it was built up 2 days in front. And they mostly used scaffolding and a different kind of lighting rig.

So what do you guys think? Are there any pictures of the trucks , so I can recheck?

:giggle: Yes , thanks for pointing me at the totally irrelevant information I just gave you guys.

I'd like to think anyway. It would be obvious that they have been in Werchter, till the Europe leg starts.

Back
Top Bottom