The CLAW Part 4 - (INCL. SPOILERS)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For me personally, I love the rockin songs and I'd be totally content with an entire show of rockers. I can see how the Claw just fits better with rockin songs, but you know that could never happen. U2 has too many staple ballads to ever get rid of them.

:hi5:

barcelona1_stage.jpg

Is there somewhere where I can get a full res version of the pic? It would make AWESOME wallpaper.

people saying they are sad to see the baby being taken down, remember there is still Barcelona night 2 to come in 2 days

those are some ultimately gorgeous photos. glittering like diamonds.

I have obviously gone clip crazy tonight and have watched footage from almost every song:

I do not see evidence anywhere that Larry's riser rotates (it was stated during the setlist party that his tech pushes the riser along.)

Does anyone know what song this occurs in - if it occurs at all??

I have obviously gone clip crazy tonight and have watched footage from almost every song:

I do not see evidence anywhere that Larry's riser rotates (it was stated during the setlist party that his tech pushes the riser along.)

Does anyone know what song this occurs in - if it occurs at all??

it is a myth

they rotated it during angel of harlem and the song was play mostly for the people in the back.

it looked like the screen was expanded for only two songs, "UF" and "COBL"...i'd be surprised if it came up for "Vertigo"

the screen was lowered for "Crazy Tonight"...which sounded different to say the least.

i'm not cross-posting on purpose, someone asked about the red zone:

stage1i.jpg
stage1i.jpg

stage2mik.jpg

stage4.jpg

stage2mik.jpg

-dan

Wow, this whole stage is amazing. I can't wait for a bootleg or an official release where we get to see it nonstop. :drool:

That's such an awesome pic. Actually I have yet to see a pic of the stage in action that isn't just completely :drool::ohmy::hyper: all at the same time. Truly going to be an incredible concert live and in person.

Back
Top Bottom